What is your current profile picture about?

It’s just a picture of this sexy British actor I really love looking at. His face never gets old.

My profile picture is Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 flipping off the Nova Corps. He says as he slowly raises his middle finger, “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know how this machine worked.” I love that movie and that scene.

Only my Facebook, Instagram, etc. have profile pictures containing my face. I picked this picture for my Wattpad because 1) Great movie, great scene, 2) my steam profile (o_t_t_e_r) 's profile pic is Star-Lord flipping off Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War as he leaps into one of Doctor Strange’s portals and yells “boom!” Marvel is truly amazing.

So, yeah that’s about it.

Mine is of Joe Elliott from Def Leppard
This is a screencap of him from the #TooLateForLove video clip

If anyone wants to check it out
Here’s the link to the video clip
Def Leppard Too Late for love

Def Leppard is my favourite band of all time
Joe Elliott is a legend

Aiko%20Senoo

My profile picture is fan art for this anime character. I chose it because I wanted to dedicate this account to butchering my own childhood, and this show was a massive part of my younger years.

Also, she was my favourite character. I may or may not have had a little crush on her, and she’s probably the reason I love the colour blue so much.

It’s a cemetery in New Orleans, in honor of my book being abt a ghost haunting ley lines in the Big Easy. :smiley:

is it peter pan…?

YESSSS. He played Peter pan on OUAT. Robbie Kay is freaking beautiful. He is a beautiful man.

indeed he is!! :star_struck::heart_eyes: and i just realized his birthday is one day after mine​:scream::scream::scream:

His birthday is one day before my moms, haha.

mines still a ferret