What is your favorite to relax?

What are your favorite ways to relax or spend free time?
Whether it be after a stressful day, during free time, after work or school, etc?

Of course I like to write/read but sometimes after I’ve studied all day I can’t, so I paint, listen to music, or watch a movie. I also play my piano or guitar/write music. I know some people like to meditate but I’ve never tried that! So what do you like to do?

I’m a ballroom dancer so when I want to relax I grab my shoes and get dancing! But I do like getting away from it by going out for coffee with my friends, usually sitting there listening I get some pretty cool characters or ideas!

3 Likes

I like to draw and listen to music.
If I’m too tired out for even that, I like to watch anime or cartoons. If I’m too indecisive for that I watch youtube videos.

1 Like

That sounds absolutely lovely. I always wished I could dance!!

These are great ways to relax as well:)

Thats awesome! Do you like to draw anything specific?

Hahah yes yes, youtube is my go-too also.

1 Like

If I’m not writing or browsing the forums, I’ll paint, draw, sketch my characters or work on my OC animatics, work on my video edits for my YouTube channel, play the piano, watch Netflix, or hang with the boyfriend. I’m never bored haha.

2 Likes

those sound like great ways to keep yourself busy all while relaxing!!!
I play piano as well and write music which is a really nice way to relax for me!

1 Like

I love drawing anime style characters, mostly from my imagination, and designing outfits. Sometimes I’ll draw a scene and sometimes just a bunch of character sketches on one page.

What are your favorite youtubers? I’ve gone through a lot of comedy youtubers, a few let’s players, and a lot of other random stuff.

1 Like

I write mostly but I also paint, draw, read, dance, and listen to music. I also barely ever have time for any of this unless it’s night time.

1 Like

Thats super super cool!!!

Although the sound of chewing is a huge pet peeve of mine, I love Stephanie Soo! I also love Micarah Tewers, the Bon appetite channel, Cody-Ko, and V-sauce. I watch a lot of random things too. How about you?

1 Like

Listening to music, drawing and plotting out my stories always make me feel good. I love it when I wake up in the morning and go volunteer at my cat cafe. (I have to say though, this weekend was a disappointment because they didn’t bring a new batch of kittens like they usually did.)

1 Like

Those are great things to do! And yeah I’m the same way usually, night time is my unwinding time

1 Like

That’s the only time my house is quiet :joy:

1 Like

Yes!! those are fun things to do:)

OH MY GOSH!! I wish we had places like this I would work there in a heart beat. Cats are my FAVORITE animals!!!

1 Like

See I’m confined to a little dorm so its usually super quite in here!

1 Like

I have 2 boys and a husband so it’s never quiet :joy:

1 Like

Lately I’ve watched some videos by cdawgva, boyinaband, snapcube, and nigahiga. V-sauce is the only one of those I recognize…

I also can’t stand chewing. If it pops up in a video, I yank my headphones out and click off. Well, some people make more smacky sounds when they do it than others… but yeah misophonia sucks.

1 Like

Oh jeez I can imagine… How old if you dont mind me asking?
Cause my little brother is turning 16 and he used to be so loud and rambunctious but now he is silent. Its quite crazy!

1 Like

My boys are 4 and 7. I’m 24.

1 Like

Haha! I wish we had more places like that too! I’m so pleased to see another cat lover, because most people I know love dogs.

I have to say, they crafted a very good system here. We have to take care of the cafe while the staff can kick back and relax, chatting and handling customers. :rofl:

1 Like