What is your interests? Let’s talk about things we like!

Ik :sob: which is why I keep watching the reruns of those shows

YES

I like tea but I love coffee (the difference is obvious)

No, you actually seem like a great person! Pssstt anyone who likes big bang theory is already awesome

1 Like

Thanks, but its come to the last season. Do you not like action and horror?

1 Like

I like to read action and horror but watching them isn’t my thing

Scared?

1 Like

Yeah especially the jumpscares I absolutely hate those. Also I can’t handle sight of my own blood

1 Like

If you cant handle the sight of your blood you cant handle blood at all.I can handle most of anything, just too much blood sometimes makes me uneasy. jumpscares never seem to scare me.

1 Like

What genre do you write under?

1 Like

Tough girl. I don’t think I’d be able to do that :joy:

1 Like

Mostly fantasy with hint of mystery and thrillers. What about you?

I have been this way since was little.Weird ah?

1 Like

Not really weird just surprising

1 Like

I take after my mother. My sister would run for the hills if she watched a horror movie.

1 Like

lol same. hate horror, yet somehow ok with sci fi

I have an incomplete Sci fi novel. I plan to publish it once completed. My horror stories are not gory, just mild horror stories about witches and made up monsters. what genre do you write under?

im a bit all over the place really, bit of teen romance, bit of poetry, something else that doesn’t really fit under any genre.

1 Like

Add all together, and see what genre you can name it under, or come up with a new genre. Call it Star To be.

1 Like

Opossum have 13 nipples :man_shrugging:

1 Like

thank you @Stewpidley for that lovely fact.

I am primarily interested in reading, writing, sports (such as skiing, swimming, cycling, hiking ), I do enjoy travelling much, I also love learning languages and improving my official writing and pleading skills.:slight_smile:

Have a lot of hobbies, one of which was made real thanks to the Wattpad platform for writers. :slight_smile: