What was your first job?

The Military right out of high school : _:

My first job was making memes and sorry, i don’t remember when i started working

My first job was working at a deli/bar located downtown. It was a fairly nice summer job and over 80% of the customers who came in were nice elderly people who came to play poker (we had a lot of poker nights and specials). The deli part was more kid friendly and we had a lot of families come in.
I had a lot of anxiety interacting with people so working there really helped my social skills.

Mi primer trabajo fue en un local de un familiar. siempre hay gente que te ayuda

I’m on my first job. Admin offer.

It never gets easier, trust me. (I have anxiety and am socially awkward too). My first “real” job was working at a bookstore. But, I was a stablehand before that. Idk if that considers a job or not. I am currently a stablehand and barista right now.

I got my first job at 17. It was a voluntary shop assistant role at a charity shop.

I gained confidence by getting that experience and then I knew I had skills to go into retail.

Thats really good first job! Thumbs up. :smiley:

My first job was picking berries. I was 13. It wasn’t official or anything. But I asked all neighbors who wanted to buy berries and told how much bucket of each would cost. I asked my mother to drive me to forest of swamp, and spend full day picking, and then took the berries to neighbors. I didn’t make a lot of money, but my mother was single parent, so to me it was a big deal. :smiley:

Housekeeping at a hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Wages were good, benefits were good (Union) and tips were also good. It was hard work, especially when EDC was in town. Glitter, puke, drug paraphernalia, used condoms, and rainbow socks – that’s what I remember.

I liked the job because I could daydream a lot and still be productive. Helped me tons with the character creation process.

1 Like

My first job was at HomeGoods when I turned 16. 5 years later and I am still working there! lol what a life. I tried pizza delivery driving for a month last year but I did not like it at all and then I’ve had random odd jobs like being a commencement usher for my Uni.

My first job was like a 16 year old. Started with a local roofer as an assistant boy and has continued in the same industry. In other company.