What Wattpad book do you guys recommend for me to read?

What Wattpad book do you guys recommend for me to read?

8 Likes

like Book cuz I got a few fanfictions

1 Like

It depends on the genre you like and the overall type of story, there are a lot of isekei stories some admittedly worst then others like reincarnated as a dark knight or black knight (its been a while so I forget) or maybe you like typical fantasy in that case there are more then enough great stories here if you just specify your taste.

1 Like

Hi there. I moved your thread to the Story Requests section of the Share Your Story club as it’s best suited there. Thank you for understanding.

Alicia -

Wattpad Ambassador/Mod

Also, as a side note, you might want to be more specific (genres, themes, languages, etc.) so it helps people narrow down the search. You can go to the “about me” thread for more information on what other details you can add for more information. :wink:

1 Like

oh yeah love those what you got?

2 Likes

there is one called ‘Purple Death’ by @bangtancha it’s a murder mystery and it is so goood

3 Likes

Hi! If you are into books filled with fantasy, humor, or adventure you should check out a book called, *Secrets in a Reflection. *

Story link: https://embed.wattpad.com/story/189527705

1 Like

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Are you interested in a teen romance? Here’s my description below:

Innocent Emily Kim

“What do you want,” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

2 Likes

Title: New World

Genre: Fantasy/Action-Adventure

Chapters: 29 (Ongoing, Updates Every Other Sunday)

Summary: One day I woke up with a single thought racing throughout my mind, “Stay alive… Find the truth.”

Follow the story of Anthony, a boy who one day woke up with only the clothes on his back and the name given to him at birth, on a cliffside to a world which he doesn’t recognize; a world in which he doesn’t belong to. Alongside Jay, a cold but full-hearted-mentor. Follow them as they use the unlimited arts of magic to make connections throughout this cruel world and fight to find the truth they desire.

Link: New World
Author Link: A_Darken_soul

Please Come Check Out My Story. Thank You!

1 Like

Can it be our own? haha
Here’s my shameless self advertisement. Sorry :sweat_smile:

Blurb: Everescent Guardians follows Kysmey, a qilin from The East who was once sentenced to slumber in the catacombs for 1,000 years. After just 9 years of sleep however, she is brought out of her punishment to join a secret task force as during her time asleep, the Queen of The East’s ring was stolen. With its powers, the culprit was able to grow an empire large enough to manipulate Everescents in high power positions. The Divine Council is concerned that the Everescent community could be compromised. So, Kysmey, along with other powerful Everescents are given a chance to void their punishments in return for using their gifts to track down the criminal, turn them in, and return the ring to its rightful owner.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174830186-creatures-among-us-everescent-guardians-book-1

1 Like

Stories I heart and totally recommend:

C.R.A.F.T- The stars unite by @MidnightSailorScout

The Fall of Mangiatorvi by @Ivy279

The Red Ribbon: The Prequel by @RavensOfOld

Seashells and Magic Spells by @trudimay

Blood in the Water by @RenesmeeRcks

Good boy, bad boy by @Chelansea

ASHLEY by @DinaHusseini84

Burning Cities [Original] by @6ad9uy

Pine Hollow: Hex Of The Three by @fcukforcookies

Paradise Memory by @MidnightSailorScout

…and many more but that’s enough for now XD

8 Likes

I have recommendations :slight_smile: I recommend The Red Ribbon, and its sequel, The Screams of Silence, by @RavensOfOld. They’re both pieces of art, and the characters are so original, and layered, that it makes you wonder about each and every layer. I’ll link them :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168638494-the-red-ribbon-the-prequel
https://www.wattpad.com/story/190445824-the-screams-of-silence

Also, I just completed my teen fic romance novel yesterday. I’ll drop a link to that as well :smiley:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/154539668-i-never-imagined-completed

3 Likes

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

[A novella in progress] Leona is a sixteen year old introverted writer hiding in her world of poetry who’s only friend is a boy she met online. James Greyson is the out going, charming, golden boy who’s family just moved to Tampa FL. He soon questions everything he has with the girl online who he only knows as Valeera, when a girl at his new school captures his mind and soul with her poetry. Ridden with anxiety, Leona decides to keep her identity hidden from the only one who’s understood her. Her plan was working until she starts receiving texts from her father whos in prison for the murder of her mother.

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

To Love A Hurricane

https://my.w.tt/sk1dTxICSW

A recently dumped, accident-prone photographer is trying to get her mess of a life back on track when she accidentally runs over a mysterious man. In this hilarious, awkward, swoon-filled romance, follow the ridiculous adventure of Myla and her mystery man as the universe forces them together in the most comical way.

Or i recommend

@eliyeda Wattpad Letters (chick lit)
@gracemadden1234 anything by grace lol (romance)
@amyrobinnz Grendilton (fantasy)
@ThoughtfulSushi RPG Love (teen fiction)
@ @artsy_jassy The World and More (new adult)

4 Likes

Hey! If you’re looking for a romance/thriller, here’s my first novel that I would be honored for you to read.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/135019510-𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉

The more I try to stop thinking about him, the worse it gets.

Charlotte Jameson has experienced her fair share of hard times, but when her most recent attempt at finding love takes a nosedive, her mental health spirals out of control. Her anxiety and paranoia take over, and Charlotte has the unshakeable feeling that she is being followed.

At the suggestion of her quirky friend Julia, Charlotte becomes the newest patient of Dr. Liam Covington-an intelligent, wealthy, and drop-dead gorgeous psychiatrist. From the moment she steps into his office, there is an undeniable spark between them, and as Charlotte opens up to Liam, their attraction for each other ignites. Despite the ethical issues of entertaining a doctor/patient romance, they find themselves unable to ignore the fire burning between them.

But their relationship is far from perfect.

Charlotte’s best friend, Andrew isn’t afraid to voice his opinions about her new boyfriend. The divide between them quickly turns into a chasm, leaving her to wonder if her oldest friendship will be added to the countless losses in her life. Or worse, is he behind the mounting dangerous occurrences happening to her?

Torn between the two most important men in her life, Charlotte discovers they all have their secrets, and not everyone is deserving of her limitless trust.

Warning: there is language throughout and some mature situations - nothing explicit

1 Like

Here’s a couple I’ve loved and a few I’ve written that I believe you would love!

My Books -->

O2

The Earth is dying, yet humanity survives. Pollution and radiation run rampant on the surface. The government rations food and clean air for everyone. The glass domes provide some sense of security, but they are only for the rich who can afford the astronomical price of providing precious clean air to a whole city. Nym and her family live outside the dome when the disease breaks out. Spreading through the Minor City Shelter and then to Shelter’s around other cities, nothing seems capable of stopping it. People going mad and dying off like flies. There’s no cure they can find. They only know one thing. Their last precious resource is going to be the death of them.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust%20Official%20Cover

Other Authors Books – >

What We Are, We Are Hunted For

Bailey has a new pack. It is her first pack she’s lead. Doing the best she can to lead them and help them with the struggles of the being werewolf. Always on the road, running, hiding, just to live alittle longer from people hunting them down. After the fallout of a new pack member’s change, the pack has to go a safe town to regroup. To Recover. To hide from what is chasing them from the chaos that was made. By that Full Moon.

Machine and Magic

The year is 396 of the Ninth Era. The Twenty Year War has ended, giving rise to a new age of fear, oppression, and doubt. The survivors of this devastating conflict seek to make sense of an uncertain future… whether it be by going along with the system, or rejecting it entirely and carving out a life in the unforgiving darkness of outer space.

Angela Siegfried, a young military cadet, is torn from a strictly regimented life at the Anthello Academy when she accidentally stumbles into the center of a vast conspiracy, and merges with the Vessel, the Federation’s most destructive (and least-understood) weapon. With no-one else to trust, she is forced to rely on the guidance of Aurin Alcoleiz, a mob enforcer and powerful mage with his own demons to fight. Angela is charged with the murder of her father, and flees into the Divide, the space between the sister planets.

Little do either of them know, a deadly game is being played between the Federation’s deep-science division and radicalized guerilla rebels who seek to reduce the Federation to ash. The time for Angela and Aurin to pick a side looms ever closer… but there may be a third option.

1 Like

The Deucalion Dynasty by @deucalionsdarcy

2 Likes

The tomboy and the bad boy @nikki20038

1 Like

If you’re into poetry you can take a look at

Liberosis by @clovdyskiies
Girls by @NeonSunset
You can also take a look at my books Beguile Me I Dare You and Eclipse of the Heart
Just look up my username lol

My favorite stories are:
Beyond His Green Eyes by @insouciantsoul
Something New by @mandybetha
Stargaze and Chill by @saeglopur
All by @Lucille_Dixon
Letterman Jacket by @arrowheads

1 Like