What's in for the newbies

20200505_210601
That’s the cover of my first and new book on wattpad :hugs::hugs::hugs:

What is it about?

What’s it about?

You might wanna edit out that link.

Linking your story is not allowed in Improve Your Writing.

oh okay, thanks for the heads up!
Thank you- just did that! Feel free to be as harsh as you want!

A good way of getting around it would be to link your Wattpad main site profile on your forum profile.

You can do this by copypasting the link to your writing profile into the “website” section of your forum profile bio. That way it’ll be easier for people to find your work if they’re interested.

I imagine you’re new to the forums?

Hi there, and welcome to the community! :wave:

Please note that the Improve Your Writing club is for threads and topics focused on requesting and/or sharing advice on how you and others can improve your writing. You can read the Improve Your Writing club guidelines here. I’m afraid I’m going to have to close your thread.

Please also note that directing people to your story is considered advertising, and is only allowed in the Share Your Story club. Please read the guidelines for posting in the clubs here.

Thanks for understanding,
Bri - Community Ambassador :sparkles:

Hi there :blush:

Please note that directing people to your story is considered advertising, even if no links are provided, and is only allowed in the Share Your Story club. You can read the guidelines for posting in the clubs here. I’m afraid I’m going to have to remove your post.

Please also note that the mentioning of votes is not allowed as this can lead to vote-trading, which is against Wattpad’s Code of Conduct.

Thanks for understanding,
Bri - Community Ambassador :sparkles: