What's the most unique story you've ever read?

I read a story about a girl guided by different types of birds, every type had a role in her life and knew a part of her destiny.
Before someone asks for it: I can’t find it on Wattpad anymore, I can’t give you the link, I’m so sorry. :sob:

What’s the most original story you’ve ever read on Wattpad? :thinking:

All three of the stories I can recall reading on wattpad have been unique from the published stories I’ve read… but I can say the same for my own, since they’d never get published. I don’t know, basically.

I enjoyed Synthetic genisis, getting out of fuschia, and the wandering god. I mean they’re unique enough that I enjoyed them.

1 Like

For me it was probably the story of a cloistered nun who goes on a quest to find her missing cat. And yes, for Wattpad that was plenty unique. There were no werewolves, billionaires or bad boys in it, and no sign of BTS whatsoever. (>‿◠):v:

1 Like

The Ants That Carried Us, it is a Watty winner for a reason. Overall, anything by @minahava is not average in any aspect. Halfdead Girl by @TheWarOnEntropy is also one of the most intriguing books, but it takes a few chapters to realize that it is conceptually unusual.

1 Like

The Dead in Bed series was pretty interesting. I’ve read a lot of amazing undiscovered works that are totally unique in some aspects :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the most unique stories I’ve read on Wattpad would be Awake by @autheras. I must have been like twelve chapters deep into the story still trying to guess where it was headed, but in the best way possible. Lots of twists and turns that I wasn’t expecting in a Wattpad book, it absolutely rocks.

1 Like

A story about a transfluent ghost and his lesbian friend journeying through Hell as they try and get the lesbian’s identical twist sister out of Heaven because the twin is wrongfully there.

1 Like

Oooo I can answer this one! When I started my wattpad days there was this not so little book called “The Night has Teeth” by @KatKruger. It was beyond amazing, I remember the amazing detail as the plot flowed smoothly. It is now published, but there is a good preview on WP still!

1 Like

it might get kind of off topic, but i’m really curious if any of you knows something with an unusual style of writing - the story does not really matter for me in this case

1 Like