Where are my 20+ year old peeps in wattpad?!! - I feel SO old! LETS BE FRIENDS!

discussion

Aww thank you!

Welcome!

20-25

I’ve been on here since 2015, but I had a user for a year prior in which I just wrote about half-angel, sort of terrible stories.
I published a bunch, removed a bunch and now I have 3/4.
I write Action, Adventure and Teen Fiction, a bit of horror, but not terror.
Nice to meet you guys XD

I AM!!! My native language is Spanish. Learned English in school. I got a good amount of people to give me feedback on my story. I have a problem with run-ons and starting sentences a little awkward. But I’m more aware of it now and try to avoid doing that. I also found someone who is willing to proofread before publishing. So, see if you can find someone like that.

YESS!!! WELCOME! I think one or two others are just like you here.

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! Welcome to the thread!

WELCOME, YOU WILL FIND HERE A LOT WHO ARE IN TO HORROR AND A FEW (LIKE ME) WHO WRITE ABOUT TEEN FIC.

23 here! From India! :slight_smile:

what story are you working on?

It’s called Loving Ivy’s Colorful Mind, currently has 7 parts (prologue and 6 chapters). If you are interested in a read/feedback for a read/feedback, I’m always open for it. :wink:

Oh sweet! Hi. Starting sentences a little awkward at times, I feel that on a personal level lol. That idea isn’t so bad, I actually planned on maybe getting a beta reader so I should maybe do that. Thanks for the pointer ♪

Sure, my horror story is Master of Pain. How thick is your skin? :smile::grin:

I think the starting sentence of the chapter is the hardest. There’s so much pressure to get the right, captivating sentence and situating things correctly

MMMMMM… hahahaha, I’m not good with horror, sorry! I was thinking more if you had a teen fic, but if it’s a horror teen fic, I’m not the right person for that. hahahaha!

No prob!

oh, my teen fic is lgbt tho… I’m not sure if you’re into that

Hey peeps! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::grin:
There is so much diversity here! I love it!

Happy early birthday!!! It feels like it at first :joy: But just wait, 20s is the new young :wink:

I’m turning 23 in thirteen days as of writing this. I did have an old Wattpad profile but I decided to purge it and make a new one due to the amount of edgy/cringy content in my recommended section (Teenage years, go figure). Regardless, it is good to meet you all. :slight_smile:

Feeling a little stressed if I’m honest lol. My mom asked for help preparing for my sister’s birthday tomorrow and there is so much to do :woozy_face: