Where are my 20+ year old peeps in wattpad?!! - I feel SO old! LETS BE FRIENDS!

discussion

Looking for a new job as well as writing, but I’m pretty good, :grinning:

Hey :wave:

Oh dang good luck

I’m in the same boat. But I feel really good about an application I turned in for a company I used to work for. Fingers crossed!

What kind of work are you looking for?

Hi!!! Thank you! I could definitely use some lol.

How are you?

Anything at the moment. i’m really focusing on my trilogy hobby wise, but until then I just need a bit of cash to keep me going. You know how it goes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ain’t that the truth :joy:

What is your trilogy about?

Sorry for the delay I was having Tea. It’s basically set on another world parallel to ours where the forces of Heaven and Hell have emerged and began battling on the planet but it’s also mixed with sci-fi and fantasy elements. There’s much more to it than that, obviously, but that’s the basic rundown.

No prob! I’m on and off here as I work on party preparations. That sounds pretty epic!

Which age group do you belong to?
20-25 > here
26-30
31-40
40+
(If you are here is because you are not scared to share this information, I’m guessing)

How long have you been writing on wattpad?
Nearly three months

How many published books do you have on wattpad?
1 book.

What genre do you write about?
I write about Teen Fiction, Romance, Drama, YA, NA…

Anything else you’d like to share?
Writing is an addiction to me

I like to think it is. I’ve been writing it for several years, just been pushed back by many issues. At one point my hard-drive corrupted so I had to rewrite six or seven chapters. Pain in the backside.

:sweat_smile: well its a lot of worrying about all the work that I have to do instead of actually doing it

I’m updating my D.Gray-Man fic.

Ouch! That is annoying. I hate it when I lose things I’ve been working on for hours. Usually do to a saving error.

Hi!!! Welcome!! OHHH another kindred spirit in the genre of writing, hehehehe!

Which age group do you belong to?
26-30 ->ME

How long have you been writing on wattpad?
Two years and eleven days

How many published books do you have on wattpad?
4 books (all in-progress)

What genre do you write about?
My genres attend to be narrow in General Fiction ( I do teens-freshman year in college, poetry and Adult no graphics)

Anything else you’d like to share?
Beside writing, I love watching movies, reading fanfiction and playing online games. I am a laid back person.

Hello!

I’m Liz and I’m definitely over 20. I just celebrated one month on Wattpad this week, so hooray! I have one story on Wattpad currently (I’m traditionally published outside of this platform under a different name and am experimenting with a new genre here, hence the pen-name). My story here is a contemporary romance. I’m a mom, a full-time writer, a dog-lover and am currently devouring the Netflix series YOU based on the book. Nice to meet you guys!

Ooooh! I will definitely check yours out, eliyeda! It’s snowing like crazy where I’m at so I’ll be stuck home all weekend, so I’m down to get my reading on and yours will be the first! Thanks!

I miss the snow… It’s so hot here where I am… Living next to the equator is not fun, it’s hot, clammy and that is coming from someone who grew up in a tropical island…

And thank you so much! It’s a work in progress, and I don’t know if it’s something people are interested in. I mean, I’ve gotten some nice feedback about the topic, but I feel like there are a lot of silent readers in my book so it leaves me wondering if they are silent just because they are like, or because they don’t feel as engaged… I don’t know.