Where are my 20+ year old peeps in wattpad?!! - I feel SO old! LETS BE FRIENDS!

discussion

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! And what kind of fan fic do you write about?

Yeah, I am a guy… It kinda says it in the name. Also, the Aquaman movie was amazing tbh. Also don’t worry about being awkward, I’m kinda awkward myself.

HI EDWARD!! What kind of music do you listen to? I love 80s music!! But have been listening to a lot of modern remix, techno kind of music. Maybe we can share samples sometime.

It’s a kpop (EXO) Fan fiction. nice meeting you too, I’m fa’iza

Yes! I’ve always like writing, but never shared with anyone. When I found wattpad it was love at first click!

This is honestly worst than Facebook right now!

25-30 for me. (But I will be 31 this year.)

I have been here since 2012, but became active last year.

Five books.

Whatever I feel like writing.

I am here to project my Wasteland 2011 project.

Nice to meet you Story! I know what you mean!! I can relate to the feeling. Just be honest with yourself. It’s good for the heart and mind to act younger at times. I support you!

Wattpad is pretty fun. I’ve gotten into some interesting conversations with people in the genre threads.

Which age group do you belong to?
I’m old…as far as my son is concerned. I’m 26

How long have you been writing on wattpad?
About 2 almost 3 months

How many published books do you have on wattpad?
3 (none of them completed)

What genre do you write about?
Romance, Paranormal, (fantasy soon), Horror

Anything else you’d like to share?
I’m overly chatty, easily distracted and a country girl most of the time.

Hahahaha! COOL! And yes, I presumed you were a guy, but I really couldn’t help myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Ironically, I have not seen it yet… I have to make time to go see it.

Hi!!! What is that?

Wasteland 2011 project?

It’s nice to meet you too. Thank you!

So I’m seeing there’s a lot more of us slowly.

How are you finding wattpad life?

Hi Queen!!

Nice to meet you! And please do bring the chatty into this thread. It’s fun!

And I know about getting distracted easily… I should have been working on a transcription for over two hours ago, and I decided to do a mingle thread… oh well, it couldn’t be helped!

Very very very addictive!! I might have to go to rehabilitation. Is there a club for that? descarga

I have not found a club like that… I would probably be stalking it while not admitting that I need help lol Love the picture.

Sometimes wattpad just sucks you in… like a black hole… or sometimes that just never lets go. Some people find it easier to escape but they always, always come back.

Wow guys! For a minute there I thought I was speed dating! Hahahaha! It was very nice to meet and chat with all of you! Hopefully more kindred spirits find their way here!

FOR NOW, I’M OFF TO WORK!!!

Keep talking among yourselves though!

I opened my laptop to work on my book that i’m supposed to update today. Been online for nearly 3 hours doing everything BUT updating.

Hi!

I spotted that you liked superheroes and decided to jump in and say they are awesome! lol Do you stick to writing the usually superheroes stories? or do you try to venture out?

Ok, you WILL be my last reply for the next hour… hopefully… YES! I’M STRONG!!!

mmmm… what was I going to say?

Oh yeah!

I KNOW THE STRUGGLE SISTER!!!

Hi all!

I belong in the 20-25 age group and I’ve been on Wattpad since July 2014. I have 5 works on Wattpad at the moment. I mainly write fantasy, action, and adventure.