Where are my 20+ year old peeps in wattpad?!! - I feel SO old! LETS BE FRIENDS!

discussion

Skyway by FTISLAND :grin:

Gen fiction prompt 2 I believe? Overcoming the obstacle. I’ve had this idea in my head for about a year for a story called “The Funnies” about a girl named Coco who is a comic strip artist for her college newspaper who tries to expose the flaws in the schools conduct system through her comics.

oh nice, haven’t heard that one. ive been obsessed with chung ha’s latest song

hi, how are you and your kids :grinning:

That’s so awesome!

Thanks! To be honest, the hardest thing for me was setting up my Author Bio. I am not photogenic at all. lol

Oh, that sounds interesting.

See! I don’t know if they’re considering it or if any has taken that to the table yet to be considered. But I’m sure there are plenty of people who would also be in complete agreement.

I wish you complete luck on getting all those 150k words done. I would have trouble but it seems like you got this in the bag lol I’ll cheer for you over here with my more smaller word works.

That sounds pretty interesting! I’ll have to check it out. Have you posted it yet?

I listen to ftisland more than anything. I should probably catch up on all of the new songs :rofl:

Yes I posted chapter one a few days ago!

An automatic update would let me sleep in on the update day. lol The scheduling feature on Tapas allows you to not just pick the day, but also the specific time you’d want it to update. Like for example, I have my next update over there scheduled for 01/11/19 at 12:00 AM PST. <-- To be able to do that on Wattpad’s system, Wattpad HQ, make it a reality. :sob:

To be honest, the dream writing system for me would be Microsoft Word + what Tapas has going on. If Word was mobile friendly, my life would be so much easier.

And thanks, haha. I know I’m going to wish I’d be dealing with just 150k words once I get to my major crossover books. Having to include every previous protagonist in a story that also helps progress their development and build up the universe more will become tiring at some point.

Ooh! I’ll definitely check it out when I do my nightly readings ^^

26 years old here :slight_smile:

Hi Myst!!! Nice to meet you!! I have to say,

Welcom Cellie!! Hope you find a good peep group right here!

Do you like old style rock? Or modern rock? What are your favorite bands?

I’M BAAAAAAACK!!!

Well, I have to be honest with myself, I never left, I just resisted the urge to reply to everyone and pretended like I was progressing… (I’m not whispers)…

Being responsible is sooo hard!!!

WELCOME!!! It is very very nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too! :smile:

But, yes this question might be stupid and I might’ve asked someone it before but I’m doing it again lol, is Tapas like Wattpad? (well, a writing site in general?)

Not stupid at all! I had the same question when I secretly (supposed to be working and being responsible adult) read your convo!