Where are my 20+ year old peeps in wattpad?!! - I feel SO old! LETS BE FRIENDS!

discussion

I’m 22, turning 23 in a month. The quarter-life crisis is strong.

I found this place a few months ago and started writing poems every so often since. My genres outside of my poems usually border on horror (mainly psychological) and the paranormal. So far I’ve only written very short stories though. Who knows what the future holds though?

I don’t even know what my writing goals are, I just enjoy this place tbh. My creative bursts come and go so I’m one with the whims, so to speak.

Hi Odi! And thank you so much for the offer. Wattpad can be very confusing at time. It took me two days to figure out how to get into these forums… a little embarrassing on my part. But thanks!

AND PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR WISDOM!! HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO WRITE WITH TWO KIDS!!!

Sometimes I had in the bathroom with my computer, but they literally won’t let me think on a story for more than seven minutes. Unless they are seeing Pocoyo… but then I get mom guilt, and the vicious cycle continues.

hi hi Sierra!! Is nice to have you here! You and I are in the same boat, but don’t worry we’ll get there.

ME!!! My husband and I spend hours searching for good animes, ALL the time! That is until I found wattpad!

What kind of anime do you like?

Hi delight! Welcome back to wattpad!!! It’s so nice to meet you!

WOW! You sure sound like very busy! But good for you!!!

hI LULI!!!

It’s very nice to meet you!

I had a phase when I would see so many Asian dramas… especially Taiwanees! I loved Ella Cheng

Hey! That is nothing to be embarrassed about, some people that use Wattpad never find the forums so well done to you for making it here :smiley:

Oh gosh, secret? I don’t really have a secret. I am like you, I have to steal moments when and where I can. When they wake up in the morning I make their breakfast and sit them in front of the tv for an hour or two, then we play till nap time and they both sleep for anywhere between 30 mins and 2 hours which sometimes means I get to write more. When they wake up we have lunch and quality time like painting or drawing. After that they get another hour or two in front of the tv or we go for a walk or just play until their dad gets home from work. If he isn’t too tired I get to write for another hour till the kids go to bed, I often clean and have my laptop with me so I can take a break and jot down a paragraph or two between cleaning something :joy: If I’m not too tired then I will sit up and plot or plan out for a few hours before I go to bed around 10pm or midnight.

Not every day is the same but I just have to be ok with being able to write whenever I can. Sometimes I’m not able to write for a week or a month which is super frustrating but then there are days when I get to write all day :joy:

And honestly, don’t let the mommy guilt get to you. You have to compromise and balance if you want to get anything done. Being a full time stay at home writer mom is hard! We gotta do what we love when we can :slight_smile:

funny-hug-images-4

I think we all feel like that once in a while…

Nice to meet you too.

Hi!!! Sky!! You and me both!!! (your last comment)

Which age group do you belong to?
20-25
26-30 27 next week!
31-40
40+

How long have you been writing on wattpad?
Since Nov 2018!

How many published books do you have on wattpad?
1 book.

What genre do you write about?
Werewolf currently. In the past I’ve written Mystery, Fantasy and Romance… and I guess horror :joy:

Anything else you’d like to share?
I’m from Wales, Great Britain. I have two children, a husband and a headache :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi, I’m Risa. 24, turning 25 in June. I’ve been on this website since 2013, but had to make a new account because I lost all my credentials and wanted to make a fresh start anyway. I don’t have books up yet, but I plan on putting up some soon once I figure out how I wanna write them. I write in many genres but tend to stick to Paranormal, though I do write in Mystery/Thriller and Fantasy while adding Romantic subplots.

Ohmygosh thanks! I should totally add yours too!

I’ll also be 25 this June! (Ahhh I feel really old!) My birthday is the 13th.

June birthdays ftw! Mines on the 23rd. XD I feel old too, lmao.

(._. ) I’m only 22, turning 23 in November. Why do I feel like a kid by comparison? :sob:

Old, usually. Some bands I like are AC/DC, U2, and Hawkwind.

Which age group do you belong to?
20-25
26-30 ->ME
31-40
40+
(If you are here is because you are not scared to share this information, I’m guessing)

How long have you been writing on wattpad?
I had an old reading account but from years ago and couldn’t even remember it but decided to give the writing a try and joined again a week or so ago.

How many published books do you have on wattpad?
Just one right now. It’s already completed and I’m updating it a bunch.

What genre do you write about?
Right now I’m into Romance with some sort of sub-genre. Current story is Romantic suspense.

Anything else you’d like to share?
I find inspiration in music so easily and I read through book so fast. I’m always on the look out for reading material and some good tunes!

Hope to make some friends!!!

ahaha don’t rlly qualify for this thread bc im a wee young’un but ur comment made me realize actually how young the average user on wattpad is.