Where are my 20+ year old peeps in wattpad?!! - I feel SO old! LETS BE FRIENDS!

discussion

No worries, any time :heart:

WELCOME POUND!!!

You and my husband could be great friends! He is still trying to get me to see the old Star Wars, but I resist.

But still, very nice to meet you!!! And I’m also a June baby!

Nice. I haven’t listened to too much of the band you mentioned except for Boston (I have their debut and I’ve heard some other songs).

Anyone else doing the ol’ college struggle? I decided to go back to community college in September. We just finished our winter break here and this first week back has been a struggle, it’s like I’ve forgotten everything :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m turning 20 on Monday…too damn old.

20-25.
Started in 2011, but have had a lot of breaks.
4, I think.
Mythology, YA, Poetry, Historical, Fantasy, Dystopia (and similar.)

Which age group do you belong to?
20-25. Hitting 25 this year.

How long have you been writing on wattpad?
More than one year. Actual writing is over ten years.

How many published books do you have on wattpad?
If book club counts, then three. :wink:

What genre do you write about?
Fanfiction (Open FF/fanfics that require no fandom knowledge) for Gungrave fandom. Action, Adventure, Sci-fi, and Fantasy are added into the mix. No romance however.

Anything else you’d like to share?
I’m a doctor and a huge Gungrave fan. I also play piano and have a couple of trophies for my feats in biology competition.

I actually made a poll about this with anonymity because I was curious too XD

There are a loooot of young writers xD

20-25 -> ME
26-30
31-40
40+

Actively writing on Wattpad, 1.5 years.
Actually writing, 7 years…
On Wattpad, over 7 years.

3 books, though none completed (one is close though!).

My current projects are Teen Fiction Romance, Fantasy Romance and Science Fiction… Though my goal is to have a book in almost every genre on Wattpad.

I’m bilingual and want to learn more languages so I can have fun (and continue learning the language) translating my books into other languages! We’ll see how that goes though XD

I tried to do the same thing, where I hit every genre. It didn’t work out so well. Lol

AGE GROUP
Born in 1993…flip i’m now in the 26-30 age group omg

how long have you been writing?
On wattpad specifically a little like nine or so months now.

how many books do you have on wattpad?
A total of six i think and four of them have really impressive top 10 ranks which is something i don’t particularly aim for, but makes me feel appreciated nonetheless.

what genre do you write about?
romance, teen fiction for the most part even though i have one book with werewolf romance fiction.
-Oh and all my books are about boys who like boys so their really not for everyone.

Anything you’d like to share?
Oh i’m bi-racial, catholic, straight, female…I’M STILL 25 until April and I work as a forensic auditor. Pretty much the last person you’d expect to see reading boy on boy fiction but here i am reading as much as i write it, if not more.

So who wants to be friends?

Aw XD Can I ask how come? What happened?

How is everyone today?

I’m here too hi ~♪

20-25
26-30 > this one
31-40
40+

I literally just started like uh… 3 days ago?

1 book but in two languages (english and german) // also it somehow doesnt show up in tags and searches so idk what i am doing wrong but that’s another topic for another day lol//

Currently Teen Fiction but i don’t mind writing Horror, Drama and even dive a little into Sci-Fi (I wrote a time travel story once)

I’m new and lost but I think I am slowly getting the hang on how things are around here. I have been taking a longer break from writing (I used to write on a German platform before) and instead focused on roleplay with friends because I always had a feeling writing alone can be kind of lonely. Now I want to improve my English writing so I decided to take a German story of mine that I already started and write it again in English.
Anyone here also writing stories in a language that isn’t you native one? If so, how’s it going for you, any tips to become better?

Not too bad. You?

I’d offer suggestions but English is my first language and I still can barely write a story. :woman_shrugging:t2:

i’m 20 in a month can i join in

Don’t see why not.

oooohhhhh I feel so old on this website, although i have been here since I was about 14 so

20-25
26-30-Me (I’m the resident Noona)
31-40
40+
(If you are here is because you are not scared to share this information, I’m guessing)

Since last July

2 Finished Books, One Theme Shop, One Cover Shop, 2 Apply Fics, and 2 unfinished books.

Fanfiction of the Kpop Variety haha.

I’m glad I’m not the only Noona here. Usually the people that are my followers are a little younger. Nice to meet you all!

Awww no i am sure you’re just humble lol. You’re on wattpad so I’m going out on a limb and guess you are a decent story writer.