WHERE DID MAKEANDOFFER GO??

Hello, people of Wattpad!
me and some other users and fans of the Author Makeandoffer she’s the girl who wrote books like "the shy girl has a gun + the monster inside of my bed + sir I think the bad boy knows about us …etc " and many other Famous books on Wattpad
she’s literally just missing I have nothing to add other than if anyone knows anything about her or if you have any way we can reach her please reply with any information!

and if you are reading this makeandoffer we love you we hope you’re doing okay and that you’re safe !

Did they announce anything, at least?

1 Like

nope just vanished ! for almost 2 years and everyone was and still is worried about her but then i think a month ago her bio suddenly changed her location and she also gave a nonexistent ig a

Oh no. D: I’m sorry to hear that! Does she have any other links on her profile? Maybe she moved to Radish or Tapas? Most of the popular writers have migrated there. You can try to search for the titles of her stories there.

1 Like

but why wouldn’t she tell her 220K followers that she’s taking her work there ? it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Maybe she was just a little disenchanted with WP… or someone hacked in… or… idk this is just weird

1 Like

I have no idea. It might have been an emergency. Whatever it is, you have every right to be worried. Let’s just hope that she’s okay and maybe return to Wattpad in the near future.

1 Like

yeah very sketchy! but why would a hacker go to all that trouble to hack someone with a whole lot of followers and not use it to their advantage? why would you hack someone just to change their bio and location

Good question though. I don’t know, better keep a lookout on her profile

1 Like

i hope so! that’s why we’re doing this ! we don’t care if she comes back as writer or anything like we just want to make sure she’s doing okay

yeah everyone is on high alert ! we just thought we should bring more eye to this in case someone know her or even her reach out to us and tell us she’s doing okay

1 Like