WHICH CELEB WOULD SURVIVE YOUR STORY

hey so i thought it would be fun to ask in the world of your book/books which celeb do you think would be really at one with it or survive it.
please don’t say celebs who are not a good/positive example

Global warning - Min Yoongi from bts because he is someone who has good morals and cares for people a lot and has survived many struggles. Also he seems to hate the patriarchy and capitalism so that would go well in this book as the whole thing is trying to kill the president

Mind games - Either Tobi from the sidemen or Gordan Ramsey. Tobi because he seems like a good survivor and leader who can have fun but also make good decisions for the group. Gordan because he has a lot of authority and really doesn’t care what you do as long as you don’t mess up and annoy him.

share yours below :slight_smile:

bump

bump

To be honest, I can’t think of any celebrities who would stand a chance in my world, but on that note: I can’t think of any humans alive today who could stand a chance in my world, and I don’t know celebrities really well.

1 Like

your story world sound very harsh and scary and very intresting. may i know your story as i am intrigued

Well, not really as it’s not published currently–the one I’m thinking of, but essentially it’s set in a futuristic war zone, so pretty crazy and hectic.

It’ll be called something along the lines of Of Smoke and Ash when it’s published, though.

1 Like

that sounds so cool! i cant wait to see it!

:blush:

It’s gonna be awhile…

1 Like

doesnt matter how long it will be i am looking forward to it

Stop it- You’re making me blush!

Thanks, though.

1 Like

hehehe i just wanted to make you happy :slight_smile:

bump

None.
[Okay, I don’t know any celebrities except a few, to be honest-]

1 Like