Which tagline do you like best?

Hey, everyone! If you could just slect whichever tagline you think is the best, that would be great! Here’s a picture of the cover and a description:

Cover

Blurb

(Current blurb, it will get better, please don’t judge)
Rural Kansas, 1951
Fifteen-year-old Loretta has seen aliens. Only thing is, she knows no one will believe her. And why should they? After taking care of her neglectful mother for six months after her brother’s death, her sanity is questionable.
That’s what they think, anyway. Loretta knows they’re wrong, and she’ll do anything to prove not only the existence of alien life, but that the government has been hiding it all along. However, she soon learns that no one is who they appear to be, and everyone has baggage as dirty as her own. After being tangled in a net of lies, charades, and conspiracy, she’s forced to come to terms with not the truths she wants to find, but the ones she can’t accept, and ultimately learn that while finishing her quest may bring her closure, it may also cost her life.

• Sometimes finding the truth is easier than accepting it
  • Russians, poodle skirts, aliens…this will be interesting
  • Watch the skies
  • What is the truth?

0 voters

Please let me know what you think in the comments, I’d love to hear your feedback!

I like ‘watch the skies’! A powerful directive to me as the reader in my own world; not just a comment everyone already agrees with. That’s my vote.

3 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Watch the skies.

Simple, yet powerful.

1 Like

Thanks! I wasn’t so sure about this one at first, but now I think it might be the one…

“Sometimes finding the truth is easier than accepting it”

Honestly a tagline is supposed to represent your story and be meaningful in some way usually and this one really captures your meaning and it’s so beautiful and deep. If this was what i saw as the tagline, I’d definitely check it out.

“Watch the skies” is a bit too out of place for me personally

1 Like

Thanks so much! It means a lot to me.

1 Like

anytime, love <3

1 Like