Who else has this?

I don’t know if this is the right category but, for the past two weeks I am getting notifications that my story parts are changed on another pc/mobile/laptop. I have recently changed my password in hopes this would have helped but it hasn’t. Anyone out here experienced something similar? If yes, how did you fix it?

Hi there,

This seems better suited in #wattpad-feedback:app-site-feedback - so I’ll go ahead and move it over there for you.

There is also a larger chance of staff seeing it there, as opposed to here in the Café.

Thanks for understanding,
Fray - Community Ambassador :awfrasier:

1 Like

I’m getting weird notifications. I just had one say that the user @/CrazyCaliope followed me when she didn’t show up in my followers list and that the user @/mchuang added my story to a reading list even though it didn’t appear there. I also had my reading list disappear and then re-appear. When I reviewed someone’s work, it showed me their previous revision, instead of the updated one. These are really puzzling glitches for me.

I would recommend to submit a ticket to Wattpad.

1 Like

A Link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/204787206-How-to-submit-an-issue-on-Wattpad

Thanks!

No problem :crazy_face: :lollipop:

This happens often when a user follows, then un-follows you. Why they do that I have no idea, unless they are ‘farming’ followers. Some users follow others hoping they’ll follow back, then un-follow so they can repeat the process.

It may well be a similar thing happening with the reading list. I’ve seen users talk about putting a story in their reading list to draw the other user to look at their stories. Some users will do anything to get that precious follow, even though follows are just follows—they don’t count toward anything, really, except who gets their messages broadcast.

1 Like

It happens a lot for me! For me it’s becuase I write offline and then I got onto the internet so it’s gets confused!

Thanks for letting me know :smile:

That user is actually very nice though, I’ve seen her be helpful and all that so I was confused over that :woozy_face:

But appreciate the clarification :+1: , could have been an accident too where they clicked :sweat_smile:

Sure, I’ve followed, then un-followed by accident. It happens. Nottifications are messy sometimes.

1 Like