Ok, ok. But what about . . . BALD

1 Like

Saw that one coming… the answer is still yes

1 Like

mmmm kinky!

1 Like

I remember Jelsa was my OTP like 5 years ago lmao

Now it’s Zatanna and John Constantine

Zatanna is pretty powerful so any she can probably handle most of the bad luck that comes Constantine’s way

2 Likes

very kinky, yes

1 Like

2019 is almost over and I’m still shipping L and Light Yagami.
God help me.

I’m usually weak for ships with a fair amount of tension and banter between them. Rivalries where both sides push the other into acting and improving themselves. Rivalries where they see each other as equals or worthy opponents…oh boy…

1 Like

Tell me more!

1 Like

hi

1 Like

My OTP is Herneyes from the webcomic Digger (Herne x Grim eyes)
at first I just thought that they had a cute dynamic (Herne acted like a tsundere and Grim acted a bit like a yandere)
and if you look at the characters in depth you can understand why they would act that way for instance

Herne was turned into a deer along with his other friends when he was a kid so he tried to hide himself from the world (and failed) thinking that he was a monster and that nobody would care for him now (thus making him cold on the outside)

Grim eyes was absolutely hated by her mom and was always called “ defective” by her, her dad cared about her but he mostly wasn’t allowed to see her often because of his wife. when her mom died her father was taken away from her and she was adopted by someone else but the damage had already been done (thus making her want to find someone who truly loves and cares about her, and a little bit crazy).
I ship this not only because they are cute together and could have a great relationship but because they also need eachother for support

1 Like

Well… to be completely truthful she’s not really who I ship myself with. Just wanted to joke around with ya lol

you’d probably think I’m kinda boring if you found out who I actually like

1 Like

Haha, everyone is boring until you get to know them.

1 Like

hi

1 Like

Hiiiiii :wink:

Hey

1 Like

is for horses!

lol

Now THIS is what I call OT3! I just got this gorgeous piece of art in.

Commissioned from AliceKuroCross on DeviantArt for Chapter 20 of “Kaiba’s Prostitute” by Kari Rakitan

Well, one only have to take a look at my profile to know I’m a huge Ron/Draco shipper in Harry Potter.
Obviously not canon and JK Rowling would never agree to this but I love them. Mainly because they’re my favourite characters in the series but I also guess I’m a sucker for the whole enemy-to-lovers-thing, I think it’s intriguing. Since Ron’s a sidekick though many people don’t look at him as an enemy to Draco but he kinda is. They despise each other and their families despise each other. A love story between them could easily turn into something along the lines of Romeo and Juliet and I guess I’m a sucker for that. Obviously it wouldn’t end as tragic though. :wink:

Since this would never happen I’m left to the world of fan fiction :stuck_out_tongue:

Above is my own artwork. Fun fact that has absolutely nothing to do with the post: I was lucky to meet Tom Felton a couple of weeks ago and I wore a t-shirt with the picture above printed on along with a short text saying I ship Ron and Draco. He liked it so much he asked me if he could take a picture and he posted it to his insta stories. ^^ My OTP of all time was recognized by one of the actors and I’m still mindblown :smiley:

You’re definitely not alone. I still ship those two like crazy too xD I’m weak for ships like that as well. There’s just something about the tension and the whole enemy thing I guess… ^^

hmm well, my top three ships are probably John x Sherlock, Steve x Bucky and Phan