Who is your OTP.. and why?

I have quite a lot, but here’s the main ones (not including any real person pairings that I have).

Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes (Marvel)
Jack Sparrow/Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Charlie Pace/Claire Littleton (LOST)
Desmond Hume/Penelope Widmore (LOST)
Samwell Tarly/Gilly (Game of Thrones)
Will Turner/Elizabeth Swann (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Aragorn/Arwen (Lord of the Rings)
Sherlock Holmes/John Watson (Sherlock)
Dean Winchester/Castiel (Supernatural)
Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov (Marvel)
Hal/Lois (Malcolm in the Middle)

I think out of the above list, the one I love most is Charlie Pace/Claire Littleton from LOST. They’re both so adorable together and I just love them to bits. I think they may have also been one of my first OTPs along with Aragorn/Arwen and Will Turner/Elizabeth Swann.

Charlie-and-Claire-charlie-and-claire-24788394-500-229

1 Like

Ah ha! good to know!

1 Like

lol true love i love it

1 Like

That’s an impressive list!

Aw, I think I’m getting cavities!

1 Like

Haha! Niiiice! What if she has pink hair?

1 Like

Her hair is blonde but pink I would be fine with too lol

1 Like

What about purple? Is purple OK?

1 Like

Hell yeah

1 Like

OK, but what if it’s purple with blond highlights?

1 Like

I think just about any hair color is fine cause she’d be really cute regardless of color lol… even with green, my least favorite hair color in anime

1 Like

Ok, ok. But what about . . . BALD

1 Like

Saw that one coming… the answer is still yes

1 Like

mmmm kinky!

1 Like

I remember Jelsa was my OTP like 5 years ago lmao

Now it’s Zatanna and John Constantine

Zatanna is pretty powerful so any she can probably handle most of the bad luck that comes Constantine’s way

1 Like

very kinky, yes

1 Like

2019 is almost over and I’m still shipping L and Light Yagami.
God help me.

I’m usually weak for ships with a fair amount of tension and banter between them. Rivalries where both sides push the other into acting and improving themselves. Rivalries where they see each other as equals or worthy opponents…oh boy…

Tell me more!

hi

My OTP is Herneyes from the webcomic Digger (Herne x Grim eyes)
at first I just thought that they had a cute dynamic (Herne acted like a tsundere and Grim acted a bit like a yandere)
and if you look at the characters in depth you can understand why they would act that way for instance

Herne was turned into a deer along with his other friends when he was a kid so he tried to hide himself from the world (and failed) thinking that he was a monster and that nobody would care for him now (thus making him cold on the outside)

Grim eyes was absolutely hated by her mom and was always called “ defective” by her, her dad cared about her but he mostly wasn’t allowed to see her often because of his wife. when her mom died her father was taken away from her and she was adopted by someone else but the damage had already been done (thus making her want to find someone who truly loves and cares about her, and a little bit crazy).
I ship this not only because they are cute together and could have a great relationship but because they also need eachother for support