WHO wanna be part of the FaB squad?

So, I’m an oldie here, but this account is new (deleted my old account for reasons even I don’t know.) I tried reaching the fellas I know from here, but sadly, they either deleted their account too or changed their username. So now, I’m looking for new members of the FaB squad, which is the squad I created for the Fabulous n Beautiful.

Boys, girls, unicorns,-- anyone is welcome. I mean,.,. you don’t have to be a specific gender or appearance to be fab, right/? pshh :33

(If you wanna join the squad, please say so)

Official members ::

@camilla_manan @fifieqqq @Scribbling_Myrtle @ubercorn @Exequinne @_niall1309_horan

heyy~

1 Like

Oooo hi there!!!~! How are you? The name’s Camilla :3

2 Likes

Camilla? Lovely name :sunny:
I’m shannon ^^
How’re you?

1 Like

Pshh yours is lovelier xDdd
I’m doing wonderful. Just finished watching Frozen 2 with the fam

That’s nice! I really loved into the unknown lmao :joy:

1 Like

Was confused about the song title before watching the movie. Now I understand why :joy:

Boop

Badalibopaboo

Hello :smiley:

Hi :3

Hey there :slight_smile:

Ooo hi bootiful person :33

1 Like

hey there!! how are you?

1 Like

Hi!!! is your name Krose? (guessing by the username :joy:)

1 Like

Sort of haha. My first name starts with K and my middle name is Rose. It’s my lame attempt at making sure no one I know knowingly reads anything I write lol.

2 Likes

Hey, how are you?
Anything good happened maybe? :smiley:

1 Like

Ohhh good one! Haha. First, I debated on whether or not I should use my real name, which was Camilla, but I figured that there were tons of people whose name was Camilla, so I just used it :3

1 Like

Haha. Well I just try to make most of my day being positive, but I am a seriously realistic-minded person :smile:

1 Like

So what do you guys like doing for fun? Well, obviously, aside from writing and reading?