WHO'S EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!

Autumn/fall, Halloween and Christmas are my favourite times of the year so…Let’s talk about it!

I also forgot to ask whats your favorite time of year?

What is your favorite fall drink. Mine is the pumpkin spice latte from starbucks!

basic i know but so good!

I’m so very ready for Halloween! I think fall is my favorite, when the leaves drop and you realize it’s time to put your warm-weather clothing away. Break out the sweaters … driving to work in the dark, that kind of thing.

2 Likes

Let’s get spooky!!!

2 Likes

IT’S SPOOKY TIME!

giphy

3 Likes

all things i love! i love it when the leaves start to change color and the winter clothes come out i love it1

1 Like

This is probably my favorite reply ever! lol

3 Likes

this is also literally me though when it hits October 1st lol

2 Likes

This was me the last week of September, can’t lie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

lol mood!

1 Like

also to whoever else joins the topic welcome! I’m offline right now but have fun!

I enjoy Halloween… but last year my youngest didn’t understand that you don’t just open a door and yell ‘trick or treat’ and that arguing with a neighbor about not having candy is not a thing…

3 Likes

cardigans for dayyyysss!

1 Like

Is anyone dressing up for Halloween?!?! If so, what are you planning?:smiley:

1 Like

And that’s absolutely effing hilarious.

2 Likes

oh my god thats hilarious lol

1 Like

i don’t plan on dressing up this year but who knows that could change. If i do it would be super simple and very last minute I will most like hang out with my friends and celebrate how about you?

same!! big bulky cosy sweaters, jackets, cardigans you name it I’ll be wearing it lol