Wonderland Comment Spam Club {Closed}

feedback-offered

Done!

@eliyeda @SammyWilkonsin

Verified! :slight_smile:

And the fifth Comment Spam begins! I’ve tagged everyone and the same rules apply as before. You have the next 48 hours (2 days) to write 5 in-line comments. Remember to tag your comments with #WCS and to comment here or in the book club that you done. If you need an extension let me know!

For this fifth randomly picked book we have:

Vamps || 1. The Eve of Disaster
@whatislive

A Timer for anyone who wants to keep watch of how fast 48 hours can slip on by. Counting from Thursday 11:59pm central time to Saturday 11:59pm central time.

Tags:
@Sophiea34 @draphy @alex_veronica @moonshinedeer @EncryptedWriting @LaughingMan109 @SammyWilkonsin @nicolettem64 @nmdean @cindy_narder @StoryWritersNeverLie @AngelRose180 @shanaetuckers307 @AverySummers @BluNoor

Additional Note:

For personal reasons I have posted the next book a few hours early. You’ll still have until Saturday 11:59pm to finish the 5 in-line comments. Anyone who hasn’t already commented on alex_veronica book will still have until midnight tonight. If I forgot to tag anyone my apologies and when I have time I’ll double check the book! If you need time, still send a message my way or to the club!

done

Done!

Done!

Done! ^^

Done!

@SammyWilkonsin @alex_veronica @draphy @eliyeda

Hi @Thundering_Love, I’m having slight trouble placing you as I don’t recall a form in your name and I am not finding your book(s) in the member list. (I checked incase I didn’t catch onto a name change.)

Hey @StoryWritersNeverLie I didn’t want any of my stories to have a comment spam! I’m just kinda doing it out of the goodness in my heart I guess? I honestly just want to help out upcoming and new authors - I figured your thread was a great place to do it! I can stop or fill out a form though, if you would like!

Sorry if my comment came out as rude haha I didn’t for it to. But no, that’s completely fine :slight_smile: You don’t need to fill out a form or anything unless you wanted your book to join. I was considering having just plain readers who wanted to just comment but I’m still trying to figure everything out.

You’re more than welcome to stay with us if you want. I can understand your reasoning and it’s a really good one!

Done~

And the Sixth Comment Spam begins! I’ve tagged everyone and the same rules apply as before. You have the next 48 hours (2 days) to write 5 in-line comments. Remember to tag your comments with #WCS and to comment here or in the book club that you done. If you need an extension let me know!

For this Sixth randomly picked book we have:

Departure || Chapter 17 - Action
By: @cindy_nader

A Timer for anyone who wants to keep watch of how fast 48 hours can slip on by. Counting from Saturday 11:59pm central time to Monday 11:59pm central time.

Tags:

@Sophiea34 @draphy @moonshinedeer @whatislive @EncryptedWriting @LaughingMan109 @SammyWilkonsin @nicolettem64 @nmdean @AngelRose180 @shanaetuckers307 @eliyeda @alex_veronica @AverySummers @BluNoor

I know I’ve been saying this in each new update but that’s only because it’s true. This Comment Spam is working a lot better than I expected it to by this point (sorry but it’s true!). Where about half way through, give or take a story, and I’m seeing pretty amazing results and I’m loving the comments you guys are leaving!

I’m also able to see how I’m handling the club and what I can do to improve everything. While I’m enjoying the club myself don’t be afraid to leave feedback about something you might notice is lacking (or feedback and how amazing it is. Wouldn’t mind hearing more of that lol).

I know there are still a lot of things I need to improve on. Some are; making sure that I actually tagged everyone (Sorry for forgetting so many of you at different times!), double checking things before releasing it and updating it, comment checking, organizing everything in a better way, and the list goes on and on.

The club is always accepting for any new comers who might be seeing this.

Don’t have much else to say but that you guys are still amazing!

{Edited to prove just how much improvement I need to make. My apologizes for that first announcement that had the wrong book link. Shouldn’t do two things at once. The second second announcement got it right and ready. This is why I should’ve done a earlier time sigh}

Done! ^^

Sorry I did chapter 10 before the fix, but talked to the author, and she said she didn’t mind. hope it’s fine.

No, that was my fault. I didn’t realize I had it on the wrong chapter. It should be fixed now and it’s absolutely fine. If anything I’ll throw in a few extra comments to try and make it fair. She let me know as well that your comment on chapter 10 was fine. I see no reason to have you need to redo it.

Sorry for the confusion!