Wonderland Comment Spam Club {Open and Accepting}

feedback-offered

Done :slight_smile:

@eliyeda @LaughingMan109

Verified :slight_smile:

Yes, the book club is still open however each month people change partners but we do give the option that if someone wants to read an addition 3 chapters that they gain extra credit and have a higher chance at getting their book selected for the Book of the Month.

Done!

Verified! :slight_smile:

And the third Comment Spam begins! I’ve tagged everyone and the same rules apply as before. You have the next 48 hours (2 days) to write 5 in-line comments. Remember to tag your comments with #WCS and to comment here or in the book club that you done. If you need an extension let me know!

For this third randomly picked book we have:

Loving Ivy’s Colorful Mind - Chapter Ten: What the water gave Me, Part ll
By: @eliyeda

A Timer for anyone who wants to keep watch of how fast 48 hours can slip on by. Counting from Sunday 11:59pm central time to Tuesday 11:59pm central time.

Tags:

@Sophiea34 @draphy @alex_veronica @moonshinedeer @whatislive @EncryptedWriting @LaughingMan109 @SammyWilkonsin @nicolettem64 @nmdean @cindy_narder @StoryWritersNeverLie @AngelRose180 @shanaetuckers307

Are we supposed to start this today?

Done :slight_smile:

Yes. Sorry fixed the days in that post.

done!

Done!

@SammyWilkonsin @alex_veronica

DOOOOONNNNEEE

And the fourth Comment Spam begins! I’ve tagged everyone and the same rules apply as before. You have the next 48 hours (2 days) to write 5 in-line comments. Remember to tag your comments with #WCS and to comment here or in the book club that you done. If you need an extension let me know!

For this third randomly picked book we have:

When Life Gives You Lemons - Chapter 15
By: @alex_veronica

A Timer for anyone who wants to keep watch of how fast 48 hours can slip on by. Counting from Tuesday 11:59pm central time to Thursday 11:59pm central time.

Tags:

@Sophiea34 @draphy @moonshinedeer @whatislive @EncryptedWriting @LaughingMan109 @SammyWilkonsin @nicolettem64 @nmdean @cindy_narder @StoryWritersNeverLie @AngelRose180 @shanaetuckers307 @eliyeda

Additional Note:

Remember, if you need a break or extra time to let me know and I’ll work something out with you. As I said before, while it isn’t stated in the rules one of the admins in the club will make up for the 5 missed in-line comments. If a heads up isn’t given to my account or the Wonderland Club account, the person will be issued a warning and the chance to still continue the club. The group is doing amazing so far and I predicted that sometimes it wouldn’t’ be easy to stay caught up with the club for a some of us (me included but I’m trying! It just can be so… difficult…).

Done!

DONE!

@whatislive @LaughingMan109

Done! ^^