424 :blush:

111…

Well done! Again?

15-30?

Sounds good!

389 :blush:

no words.

Everything okay?

this chap wants to be crap… wanna go back to mtk but idk if I have it figured out yet.

damn. I hate it when my stories do that

idk how to carry my kol scene too…

I’ve recently found an ‘Unblock your creativity’ tarot spread that I can try on you if you want

ONEGAI!

Unblock%20Your%20Creativity%20Spread

52113275_396232951180720_273867764995719168_n

1 – You got Azure – “Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don’t try to force it to happen.”

You’re trying to force your story to happen, and because of that it isn’t flowing properly. You need to let it flow without trying to force it in one direction.

2 – You got Merlina – “You are confused and indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek expert advice before making a decision.”

You haven’t researched or plotted enough to continue forward in your stories. Do more, and it should help clear the block.

3 – You got Bethany – “When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits. Give yourself a relaxing treat today, such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure.”

You’re stressed out. Stress isn’t good when you’re writing a story. Give yourself some time off and come back with a new head.

4 – You got Adriana – “I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts, and dreams.”

Listen to what your characters want. They will lead you down the right path, even if you don’t know it right now.

5 – You got Serena – “I am the Angel of Abundance. You will receive the money that you need, and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith.”

Accept help that is given to you. It’s always best to have a second opinion.

6 – You got Isabella – “Yes, the timing is right for this new venture. A happy outcome follows your positive expectations.”

When you get the inspiration, don’t let it fester. Write. Write the most you have ever written. Otherwise the inspiration will go away and who knows when it will come back.

7 – You got Sonya – “I bring you a message from your deceased loved one: ‘I am happy, at peace, and I love you very much. Please don’t worry about me.’”

Some of your characters may die, but that’s a sacrifice most writers are willing to pay. But the story will be done, and you will be better for it.

how does one do 3?