Word Wars: Race Against the Clock Part III

word-wars

347 :blush:

smirk on her face that looked more like a grimace, but Calyn took it, returning it with a grin. She knew what Argonian faces were like, one of her best friends was an Argonian, and despite giving everyone around her nightmares, she was quite nice.

“I’ll see you around,” the Breton said, and abandoned her plan of heading to the Thieves Guild to see how hungover Thrynn was, and headed towards Mistveil Keep.

When she entered the castle, Jarl Laila Law-Giver was lounging on her throne, chatting with her steward, whom Calyn had forgotten the name of. She bowed to the Jarl, the guards and the Jarl’s housecarl paying close attention to her, before addressing her.

“My Jarl, I’m here with important information,” she said, standing straight. “I’ve discovered a skooma dealer in Riften.”

Jarl Laila nodded. “Yes, I’m afraid we’re aware of Sarthis’s presence in the warehouse. Unfortunately, we’re certain he has informants within the city guard. Every time we move to arrest him, he’s escaped.” She paused a second. “However, if you’d take care of this discreetly, you might be able to surprise him without warning.”

“Sure, I’ll do it,” Calyn said, dropping all formality. Now, she was acting as a hired mercenary, much like she had every other time she’s been sent to do stuff.

The Jarl smiled at her, and fished a key out of her pocket. “Excellent. Here, this is the key to the warehouse. See if you can drop in on this dealer of poison and convince him to close down his operation permanently.”

Calyn nodded, taking the key, and left Mistveil Keep.

She made her way to the Riften Warehouse, one hand on the pommel of the dagger resting on her right side, walking over the docks that lead to the water-bound building. Nearing the door, she lowered herself into a crouch, and carefully placed the key inside the lock.

One, two turns, and she heard a faint clicking. She pocketed the key and pushed the door open, unsheathing her weapons, the hilt of her sword glowing radiantly.

I got 226 but I got distracted

LA LA LA LA LA

I FINISHED CROWN OF CHAINS :wink:

Last paragraph: Crown of Chains!

For the changes in time were an inevitable chaos that not even fate could control or dictate. In the end, it was just two kingdoms, becoming one. A prince would kill as the war went on, but at the hands of which, the blood on the crown was would be forever lost in the tragedy of time.

CONGRATS! :partying_face::tada:

WHEN IS IT COMING TO WATTPAD?

OH MY GODS THAT’S AN AWESOME LAST PARAGRAPH

IT’S COMING ON A WEDNESDAY! AS SOON AS I HAVE THE COVER I CAN UPLOAD!

IF I CAN GET A COVER BY THIS FRIDAY, IT WILL BE COMING ON FEB 20TH!

YASSSSS

YES I WANNA READ IT!!!

NOW I JUST HAVE TO CRAFT A BEAUTIFUL SUMMARY

AND I NEED TO FIND MY MODELS FOR THE COVER

I FORGOT I NEED TO MAKE A NEW SUMMARY FOR RISE… WHOOPS

MY MODEL FOR ERAIN IS LEO :slight_smile:
AND MY MODEL FOR MICAH IS KEVIN ADRIAN

I think Erain has to be on the cover because he’s the main.

I CAN HELP IF YOU WANT :slight_smile:

Well this is what I wrote in the middle of the night a few nights ago :sweat_smile: :

“There’s blood on the crown. Why not splash a little on the walls too?”

There’s a Princess who only wants to claim the throne that is rightfully hers, but the council won’t let her. She’s a female after all.

When Myst Lockmere’s father slaughtered his one and only male heir, meaning he would need to pay the price of execution, that year’s lottery prize was everything one could’ve dreamed of and more. A place to compete for the throne with only one price: you’d need to solve why the King murdered his son. But soon, Myst realises it’s so much more than that.

With the pressure of being a Princess, a female and having a lack of magical ability, can she secure what was always hers before it’s too late? Or will she bury herself deeper into plans nobody was to ever know of?

everyone is doing so well omg

And I’m sure you are too!

OMG MYST IS A PRINCESS NOW!!!

I actually really like this summary :slight_smile:

YUP! Thanks! I’m going to change it a little more though