Word Wars: Race Against the Clock Part III

word-wars

war?

Update: the date for my oral presentation was changed to last week. I don’t know if I will war or update this week because I want to focus on school. I have exams in April-May and in mid-late June.

If anyone wants to war, I can take a small break.

anyone want to war?

knock knock. i haven’t been here for a while

i’ll be back in like half an hour if you’re still here then

war?

anyone?

I’m here.

oh good! shall we?

Absolutely! How about :30 - :50?

alright! @ShinomiyaDR i saw you liked my reply, want to join?

I’ll join!

Awesome! By the way, who is going to be here for how long? I am going to start studying in about an hour or an hour and a half.

i just have to go shower after this round. will take about 20 minutes? then i will be back

Same, same.

250 :blush:

Standing behind their chairs at the dinner table, the seven Hargreeves children waited for their father to enter the room. Their ‘mother’, Grace, smiled at them from where she stood at the entrance to the room as Reginald entered.

He stood at the head of the table and said, “Sit.”

They did, pulling their chairs out from under the table, and digging into their food. Luther and Allison gave each other heart-eyes from across the table as they ate. Klaus was rolling a joint under the table for later. Diego was carving the handle of his chair with one of his many knives. Ben was reading one of his books. And Number Five wasn’t touching his food, instead staring over at his father, anxiety and determination roiling underneath his skin.

Deciding it was too much for him, he slammed his knife into the table, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at him.

“Number Five?” Reginald asked, affronted.

“I have a question,” he said, letting go of the knife handle and letting it stick up from the wood.

Reginald went back to his food. “Knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules. No talking during mealtimes. You are interrupting Herr Carlson.”

“I want to time travel.”

He swallowed the food in his mouth. “No.”

“But I’m ready,” Five said, standing up. “I’ve been practicing my spatial jumps, just like you said.” He went his power surging through his veins, and he appeared next to

416 words for me.

112 words. I’ve lost training… oops.

i have to shower now. will you guys still be here?