Word Wars: Race Against the Clock Part III

word-wars

@ShinomiyaDR

This is my first time editing something for someone else, may not be much help.

Alastair took only a couple of minutes to doze off and after he had, I left him to Honey, draping a blanket over him before leaving and entering Alistair’s room.

Inside his room was Cole and Alastair’s brother who was throwing things around for some reason I did not know. Cole taking these and stacking them into neat piles. It was stupid I thought. It wouldn’t help him find what he was looking for.

“Cy!” Cole ran up to me.

“Alistair’s fine,” I said whilst scanning the room. “What are you looking for?”

Cole put his hand on my shoulder, ignoring me. “That not what I’m worried about. You couldn’t even stand this morning."

His brother looked up from the object he had in his hand. “Seriously?” He was trying to say this under his breath which I still heard it. “You’re just as bad as my little brother.”

“Maybe I am, but I don’t care.” I shook my head.

Alastair’s brothers’ cheeks were reddened.

Cole took a long breath, “what are you looking for?”

“I’m looking for a cell phone," (I’m not really sure who’s saying this)

“They’re majorly outdated, but yes, Cy and I are old enough to remember our parents having cell phones. Why would that be in your suitcase?”

“Cuz I have no idea where I’d put it otherwise. My friend made sure I had it when I left to see Star.”

Cole and I exchanged glances before I asked, “Could you have left it there?”

“In that barn?”

Cole shook his head. “I’m pretty sure she means the place you were in before that.”

“It’s definitely not there. Arthur made me keep it in my pants during our last few days there.” He looked up. “My mind was all over the place after that, but I remember having it in the barn. It must be there.”

Cole grabbed his wrist. “Wait. What pants were you wearing in that time?”

“I’m pretty sure we need to do laundry,” I said. “It’s definitely slipped my mind.”

“Okay. Pull out all of your pants and we could put everything else away.”

He did what Cole asked.

When was the last time I did my laundry? I was probably down to my granny panties by now if I couldn’t remember.

It seemed like he brought more clothes with him than Alastair did when I met him, but I might’ve been biased. Alastair tended to gravitate more toward certain things than others.

After sifting through a bunch of pants, we came to a faded and tattered pair, he must have worn a lot.

@DaisyDoesNothing @ShinomiyaDR @NotLikeYouThink @TheGreatSphinx

Guess not.

Heading back to CRAWL

could do short one to edit

If you have time then I would love one,

I don’t know if you saw but I did a quick edit of the last scene you got stuck with. :slight_smile:

gonna use war to comb through it

Shall we do a 10 minute one then?

20-30? if you want <3

sure

Okay! Good luck

Time’s up!

@ShinomiyaDR

I got 382

added a little bit to scene

That’s amazing! A little is better then none.

May I read it?

Alastair only took a couple of minutes to doze off and after he had, I left him to Honey, draping a blanket over him before leaving and entering Alistair’s room.

Inside his room was Cole and Alastair’s brother who was throwing things around for some reason. Cole taking them and stacking them into neat piles. Why would that help him find what he was looking for?

“Cy!” Cole ran up to me.

“Alistair’s fine,” I said whilst scanning the room. “What are you looking for?”

Cole put his hand on my shoulder, ignoring me. “That not what I’m worried about. You couldn’t even stand this morning."

His brother looked up from the object he had in his hand. “Seriously?” He was trying to say this under his breath which I still heard it. “You’re just as bad as my little brother.”

“Maybe I am, but I don’t care.” I shook my head.

Alastair’s brother’s cheeks reddened.

Cole took a long breath. “What are you looking for?”

“Do you know what cell phones?"

“They’re majorly outdated, but yes, Cy and I are old enough to remember our parents having cell phones. Why would that be in your suitcase?”

“Cuz I have no idea where I’d put it otherwise. My friend made sure I had it when I left to see Star.”

Cole and I exchanged glances before I asked, “Could you have left it there?”

“In that barn?”

Cole shook his head. “I’m pretty sure she means the place you were in before that.”

“It’s definitely not there. Arthur made me keep it in my pants during our last few days there.” He looked up. “My mind was all over the place after that, but I remember having it in the barn. It must be there.”

Cole grabbed his wrist. “Wait. What pants were you wearing in that time?”

“I’m pretty sure we need to do laundry,” I said. “It’s definitely slipped my mind.”

“Okay. Pull out all of your pants and we could put everything else away.”

He did what Cole asked.

When was the last time I did my laundry? I was probably down to my granny panties by now if I couldn’t remember.

It seemed like he brought more clothes with him than Alastair did when I met him, but I might’ve been biased. Alastair tended to gravitate more toward certain things than others.

After sifting through a bunch of pants, we came to a faded and tattered pair he must have worn a lot.

His phone was different from the ones we were used to. It still had a physical keyboard on it. It must’ve been an old phone.

“What did you need that for, anyway?” Cole asked.

“I need to call Hannah.”

Cole turned his head. “You know you could’ve used our phones, right? We have her number, too.”

“No, I did not!”

Anyway, that was when he called her.

He put it on speakerphone. It was ringing.

“Hey, Hannah. Cyan and Cole are here, too.”

Cole and I said hi since she already knew we were here.

“I’m in the basement with En. He’s going to town on sorting my papers. I need to find something but haven’t yet.”

He was laughing. “Some things never change.” He paused. “Yes, I heard that.”

Aww I really like it. Do you want another?

would love but :exploding_head:

yummmmmmmmmm

war ?

Anyone available for a war?

I’m going to work on my crawl so yes

:40-:00?