Worst Cover Shop Ever (OPEN)

Welcome to the worst cover shop ever. You might think I’m exaggerating — sis — I’m not. This is more of a chance to improve my inability to make any sort of art. So what do you expect of this shop — fucking nothing. Any payment? Lol, not for this shop. Any expectations? Try again. Any sort of photoshop editing? Hahaha - nope.

So why?

I mean, it’s kinda a joke, but just for fun. Plus I might be procrastinating on my school work.

Other than that, feel free to put in a request, nothing too specific though. Pinterest and google only have so many images after all. Or something specific, I don’t care. Just be ready for a shit cover and a good chuckle.

Form:
Title:
Subtitle (whatever that means):
Author name:
Genre:
Description (or not, just give me maybe a background and perhaps a theme like creepy or cheery.)
Anything else:

Note: I might be able to do simple covers. No promises though.
-Ari :blush:

Here are some “amazing” samples.

Frost
J
Saving%20Jessica
Space

“Amazing” BUMP

Another new horrid design :slight_smile:
Living%20In%20Paradise

Tip to improve the cover: since the background is so light, it swallows the title and makes it hard to see, use black here or darker colors, preferably ones that won’t blend and will help make the title noticeable and pop

I like the image in this last one here!

I thought it was a bit light so I messed around with the colors a bit.

Aw thank you - I’m learning bit by bit without photoshop. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

AMAZING Bump

Another lil blurb.
The%20Dancing%20Queen

Amazing BUMP

Amazing BUMP(ish)

Doodle!
911%20-%20I'm%20In%20Love

AMAZING Bump

SHOOKETH Bump

AMAZING Bump

SHOOKETH Bump

AMAZING Bump

SHOOKETH Bump

[quote=“EncryptedWriting, post:1, topic:62866”]
Title: Chaos
Subtitle (whatever that means):n/a
Author name: J.E. Barksdale
Genre: Dark Science fiction
Description: The story is about a superpowered boy who is thrown into a maximum security prison and how his experience there shapes him into a monster.
Anything else: I have the image of a lone figure sitting in a dark cell with only his angry eyes staring back at the reader.