Would you like to play a game?

So I was looking through the games and I thought they were really fun? I wanted to try doing one, too, so here are the rules:
We are going to make a story!
Using the previous post as a prompt, continue the story in 1-3 sentences. If the sentence is a word or two it doesn’t matter, the main point is to keep it short.
I’m not sure how this will play out, but I hope we can read something good!

I used a sentence generator just to get things started, but I’d like human sentences in response. :sweat_smile: Anyway, shall we start?

2 Likes

I was very proud of my nickname throughout high school but today- I couldn’t be any different to what my nickname was.

2 Likes

My nickname brought people’s attention but also my enemies too.

(Is that how it goes?)

2 Likes

(Yup! Let’s see…)

If only I knew that one day, the title of world’s greatest chicken racer would be used against me.

2 Likes

But alas, today I was challenged. The title got to my head and now both it and my name are being dragged through the mud

3 Likes

(Sorry but last night I had bed)

I don’t know what will happen. Maybe it won’t be so bad and in fact I never get to see the son of a chicken again!

2 Likes

It was fun in the beginning, but when that chicken stole my girlfriend, I just had to draw the line. This friendship and my title are through!

2 Likes

It may sound ridiculous, but the chicken name meant a lot to me. And I was going to get my girl back, even though she was just my sister and we weren’t romantically involved. Ew, no Star Wars on that point.

2 Likes

So why am I mad anyway? Even I don’t know! But I’m still pissed and gonna try to redeem it!

1 Like

So then what should I do? I shoved the chicken in my locker, for now, but I don’t know what to do to it later. I must enact revenge.

2 Likes

A plan should be first right? Or do the whole world domination cliche? I think I need advise and I just know who that is!

I reached to the only trustworthy person in my life, my best friend, Dumpling … Only to find him sucking someone’s face, YUCK…

1 Like

Scrunching my nose in disgust, I yelled at Dumpling, ‘Yo!’

1 Like

Dumpling jumped at his place, and gave me a sheepish smile… He came up to me and said “What’s up dude?”

1 Like

I said, ‘How to revenge on Chicken?’ straight away

1 Like

Dumpling gave me his evil smirk, and said “Just follow me…” and I knew his bulb was fused… Get ready chicken

1 Like

I followed him and saw…a microwave. ‘What?’ I asked, confused.

1 Like

He then smirked and said “Dude, you know what’s his precious thing?” I replied without hesitation “His f-ing phone”

So after an incredible, indescribable action sequence involving lots of car chases and hot, evil waitressed, we got our hands on that bastard’s goddamn phone. If only it was smooth sailing after that…

1 Like

At last, we reached to the phone, and didn’t wasted our time in doing what Dumpling planned…