Would you read it? Cover + Title

I’d read it, especially since I like stories that wander off into their own things.

This title is so relatable for me because i love just literally, being alone with myself and my mind. this also sound like a journey story about someone who wants to change but can’t. Please tell me if I’m wrong but either way, its a great title.

I know that I wouldn’t read based off of this cover. I have no idea what the book is about and it doesn’t capture me at all. Sorry

coca

(You’ve got a good part of the plot there, it’s more of one character’s arc than all of them, hence the title. Thanks for the feedback!)

Even though I would not read as it’s not my style of book, the cover is really good and let me understand what it is about. The elements are well distributed. Maybe I would just check if the title, with the font you chose, is readable on a small screen version.

I hope that helped!

Here is mine!

Memory%20Full%20-%20cover

Nice illustration! Did you do it yourself?!

Great Picture! Maybe try out a few different fonts, though.

Visually amazing! Does the title can be easily read on a small screen?

That’s one professional artwork! :slight_smile:

I wish! I only did the title art.

@RaphaelRam Based on the cover, not really. Based on the title, not really either. It doesn’t tell me much… I’d be relying on the blurb to draw me in. Have you thought of adding a tagline? That might help draw the reader in a bit more :slight_smile:

(not published yet, but I want to know if you’d be interested)

Inherited%20Flames%20legal2%20c

Hmmmmm…The cover really catches my eye and I like how it looks, but it doesn’t hook me. Seems a little too…I’m not sure how to describe it. You have a beautiful amazing cover, but I don’t think it’s something I’d be particularly interested in reading.

Under the Weeping Willow

(Please Tell me Which Cover You Prefer)

Under%20the%20Weeping%20Willow

Weeping%20Willow%20(1)

8/10 I like the color and font style, it matches the picture very well.

163253294-352-k219254

Thank you, I’m curious to know which you prefer though.

I really like the first one, the picture is super cool!

I actually really like the minimalist style of the cover, however I don’t think that I’d pick it up because it looks like a poetry book because the cover doesn’t tell us much about the story.

coca

Thanks for the tips. I tried to follow them and came to this. Any better?

Please can you do my cover and then leave yours?

Sure.

Even though I would not read as it’s not my style of book, the cover is really good and let me understand what it is about. The elements are well distributed. Maybe I would just check if the title, with the font you chose, is readable on a small screen version.

I hope that helped!

Memory%20Full_low

I would read it, from what I can gather based on the title and the cover, your book has something about mind games, and I like that.

Here’s mine:
guard2