Would you?

Hello guys! I am about to put the second book in my poetry collections on Amazon Kindle and I wanted to know that if I should run a promotion where you would have to get the book for free and all you have to do is leave me a very sincere review and rating, would you buy the book?

imgur_reaction
Lemme know your thoughts please :pray:

Hi there,

I’ve had to slightly edit your post as you’re not allowed to self-advertise for your books on or off Wattpad here.

Books on Wattpad can be advertised in #share-your-story and nowhere else. Books off Wattpad can be advertised on your profile.

I’ll also move this as it seems better suited in the #industry-insider :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding,
Fray - Community Ambassador :frog:

1 Like

It’s actually very common to offer the book for free in return for an honest review.

• The reviewer has to state in the review that they received the book for free in return for an honest review.

• The reviewer still has the requirements put forth by Amazon: they will need to have spent $50 on Amazon before they’ll be allowed to give a review. Their review will not say “Verified Purchase” if they didn’t actually purchase the book.

It’s really difficult to get reviews, even ones asked for this way. Good luck.

4 Likes

Noted

Thank you

1 Like