Would Your Character Survive 3.0 - Thread 17 (ALWAYS WANTING AND ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!)

writing
writing-prompt
games
game

Is this thread down for the count? Cause I got super excited to participate :disappointed_relieved:

I certainly hope not

I think Crim is just busy with work and family stuff

Which is why we seriously need more hosts

Ohhhhh okay! Well I hope it gets back up soon cause it seems like a super fun thread

It is. I used to do it back in the club pages, but then life happened and clubs got moved here. Don’t really have the time to respond to prompts anymore, but I hang around.

Ohhhh, well are yall looking for anymore hosts? I would love to sign on as a host! (If yall aren’t just planning on killing the thread)

Sadly they arent, I’ve been asking for a looong time.

Also @Xenoclea and @crimson_mystery_cake are the only two hosts atm

Awww well that sucks. Maybe they’ll open it up eventually :woman_shrugging:t4:

We really need some new hosts. You know, a host who’s always here and never too busy to make scenarios and stuff… if you know what I mean :wink:

like me…?

Like us. Don’t be selfish.

I’ve been here longer than you

I’ve wanted this far longer than you

rolls eyes okay fine.

Situation closed.

Results coming in shortly

How to survive.

The creature was a tulpa, a beast that's born from your own imagination. As your fear of the beast grew stronger and it grew more of a presence in your mind, the monster's power grew as well. The only way to stop it is to calm your fear of the monster.

Those who survived

@TheTrueTerrydactyl

Those who didn't

@cortez96live @HumanMeloetta

And the winner is @TheTrueTerrydactyl

Announcement

We have decided to open up five new hosts spots. All you have to do to claim your host spot is say that you want to be a host and you'll officially be made a host. This is based on a first come first served basis, and once the spots are filled we will not be looking for any more hosts.

Quick question: How often would a host need to be active on Wattpad? I’m considering becoming a host but I’m not sure if I would have time for it.

@TheTrueTerrydactyl and @shadowsettle

GUYS THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, TIME TO CLOCK IN!

I mean… I’d be willing to help out but idk if I have the time to host anything.

I wanna be a host

Well seeing as nobody else has stepped forward I guess I shall offer myself