Would Your Character Survive 3.0 - Thread 17 (ALWAYS WANTING AND ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!)

writing
writing-prompt
games
game

yes

What do we do if there are no winners yet? Like, no people who survived.

I have a feeling no one survived

I’m not supposed to tell, so that remains unknown to you.

winner =/= survival. People who died can still “win”

winners are more like…the best of the responses

Okay, so I can still close a prompt without any survivors, right? Cool.

yeah

SITUATION CLOSED (EARLY CLOSURE)

RESULTS PENDING.

Woah…nobody survived.

That’s a first for me! (No, I’ve died many times.)

HOW TO SURVIVE

COVER THE FIGURINE IN YOUR BLOOD. AS LONG AS IT IS COMPLETELY COVERED, IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW THICK OR THIN THE LAYER OF BLOOD IS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SCAR YOURSELF AND THEN COVER THE FIGURINE.

THOSE WHO SURVIVED

NOBODY. I’M DISAPPOINTED, Y’ALL. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

THOSE WHO DIED

EVERYONE.

@KARLABADER1998. WHILE YOUR PLAN WAS CERTAINLY CREATIVE AND PERHAPS EVEN DELAYED YOUR DEATH, SOONER OR LATER THE FIGURINE WOULD REVERT TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE AND YOU WOULD FADE AWAY.

@NOTLIKEYOUTHINK I ADMIRED THE WAY DAEDUS KILLED HIS PARENTS IN COLD BLOOD, BUT IT WOULDN’T WORK. HE’D STILL FADE AWAY.

@ETERNAL_FOXGLOVE UNFORTUNATELY, LIYA DIDN’T HAVE TO MAKE A SACRIFICE SO BIG. EVEN WITH SOMETHING SO BIG TAKEN AWAY, SHE’D STILL DISAPPEAR.

AND THE WINNER IS…
(DRUM-ROLL PLEASE)

@ETERNAL_FOXGLOVE! I LOVED YOUR STORY! YOUR CHARACTERS, YOUR NONSENSE INCANTATION, YOUR UNIQUE SOLUTION. IT WAS WRITTEN SO WELL AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF TAKING AWAY A PART OF THE CHARACTER’S LIFESPAN. CONGRATULATIONS!

HONORABLE MENTION

@KARLABADER1998 YOUR SOLUTION WAS ALSO VERY CREATIVE. REPAINTING THE FIGURINE WAS A VERY NON-VIOLENT, NO-GORE SOLUTION, WHICH IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED FROM THE SOLUTIONS TO THIS PROMPT.

THAT BEING SAID, I LOVED EVERYONE’S PROMPTS!
NOW LET’S GO HAVE SOME CAKE. ALSO, @ETERNAL_FOXGLOVE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET YOUR PROMPT READY!

WOW!

C?!

WHAT A REVOLUTIONARY CONCEPT!

Don’t tease.

Wow…no one survived? Well I can relate tho….

DAMMIT I DIED

Why didn’t you join?

I feel bad for laughing…

Don’t feel bad, it was supposed to be funny

Phew. I’m kind of… pissed? Annoyed? Because only a few people joined lol

dont worry. WYCS has suffered a blow since moving threads. Its okay man. We wont have a load of new entries or submissions until we really start picking up steam again.

Yeah, I know. We’re kind of like a dead, secret society.