Would Your Character Survive 3.0 - Thread 17 (ALWAYS WANTING AND ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!)

writing
writing-prompt
games
game

I’m sure this thread will live again

Ahaha, now I have to make a prompt! And right after my sweet victory too.
Even though…I…died…

Someone teach me the rules of prompt-making. It’s 2 AM right now, so I might post it sometime tomorrow.

Ahaha…I didn’t really get the prompt and it was confusing.

Just think of a prompt and follow the format some other people posted. I didn’t know how to either but if you just take a look at the above you’ll be just fine. Remember to make it all-caps, too. That’s like, the WYCS style.

I’m sorry you felt that way.

Ah…

Is that a confused ‘Ah…’ or a oh-I-get-it-now ‘Ah…’

I’m off to sleep for a while after I read a bunch of prompts!

Nah, I could try again sometime. Plus I did lose my chance to answer to an EOW prompt… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Quite a few new people here! In case ya’ll were wondering, I’m RC. I used to be a host until life slapped me in the face and laughed at me. Hehe, just kidding–kinda. It’s nice to meet you guys. Hoping to be able to participate in the next prompt.

@TheTrueTerrydactyl HEEEEEEY! Still hanging in there, I see!

Hi! I’m a new host. It’s very nice to meet you. I love your pfp, by the way!

Hello, Shadowsettle! It’s nice to know there are more hosts hanging around in the wings.

I love Rapunzel, if you couldn’t tell. Hahahaha. How long have you been a part of the WYCS community?

Hmm… since this thread started? So about the start of September. Kind of a newcomer :blush:

Awesome! Have you met some of the ones who started the thread, like Kimmy Grace or Crimson Mystery Cake?

It might be better if you PM them the coding style so they can post the prompt…

Huh? what? What’s happening? There’s a coding style for the prompt?

What?

Well duh we dont just use caps lock lmao

its a simple coding style but it exists

DUN DUN DUNNNN

Do I need it to post my prompt? (I won the EOW, so someone please tell me what it is!!)

It would be preferable. I’ll get it in a second

<span style="font-size: 14px; display: block; text-align: left; margin: 0 8vw; text-transform: uppercase">Insert text here</span>