Would Your Character Survive 3.0 - Thread 17 (ALWAYS WANTING AND ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!)

writing
writing-prompt
games
game

I wonder if we just moved it to the cafe if we’d get a lot more traffic. The games section doesnt really get many people…

I’ve been meaning to write an advertisement post for the cafe but I never got around to it. Also we have the WYCS discord that isn’t being used.

I didnt know that even existed.

Hi! :smile:

Directing users to activities/sites outside of Wattpad, like Discord, is against Club Guidelines

You are welcome to share the Discord group from your profile, or if the writing group is hosted on Wattpad, feel free to post again! :smile:

I’m going to remove your post

Thank you for understanding!

Paulina - Community Ambassador :pcastasus:

N a n i ? !

This airport is not, in the slightest, prepared to prevent supernatural stowaways. A small smile flicking across her reptilian face, Littlefyre continues to cling to the storage-compartment-thing above Briefcase Guy, staring pointedly at the back of his head. What had Government-Man called this one? Anchor? Like a radio host? No, it has something to do with news. Yeah, a news anchor. Someone who goes to an event and talks about it on camera, right? So why did Briefcase Guy pick that for his name?

Maybe Littlefyre would know if she had actually read the file she had been given.

Hand reaching to scratch the back of his neck, Briefcase Guy shifts uncomfortably, piercing blue eyes flicking up towards where Littlefyre is hiding. She barely even flinches- she is invisible, after all. No need to worry about being caught as long as she refrains from doing anything too stupid.

Doing stupid stuff is quite fun, however.

A few minutes later, Briefcase Guy stands and starts heading down the aisle to the restroom. Littlefyre is fairly impressed. He had chugged three coffees before the flight; it is a miracle that he had managed to hold it this long. (She had drank five, but as a shapeshifter, she has no need to use the restroom.)

This is a good time to do something, however… she could go kill Briefcase Guy. The idea makes her grin; the image of the surprise when he is found… a thrill pulses down her spine, quickly fading. But she had promised ‘minimal casualties’. Unfortunately, she has not yet exhausted all other options. Is the briefcase unguarded? She thinks go; that other guy is asleep.

Dropping off the ceiling, Littlefyre twists midair, landing feet-first on Briefcase Guy’s chair. So, the briefcase is under the chair- but if it has a bomb in it, what can she do? Eat it?

Yes. Eating it is a brilliant idea.

Casting a quick glance at the man next to her- still asleep- Littlefyre nearly quadruples in size, swapping out invisibility for her usual bulletproof, silver scales. Hah. With a slight baring of teeth, she leans over to drag the briefcase out from under the chair, flinching at the shrieking squeal as metal shrieks against metal. Whoops.

Casting an impish grin at the man as he jerks awake, Littlefyre shifts some more, surrounding the briefcase with various (hopefully) bombproof materials and pulls it into her torso. Hopefully that works! If it is not, in fact, a bomb, Littlefyre figures she can just spit it out again. It is not like shapeshifting is hard anyways.

Head ducking as her sharp-toothed grin grows ever wider, Littlefyre waits for the man to get over his shock of seeing a dragon/shapeshifter, and scream or something. She had not promised to, say, refrain from causing a mass panic.

Causing mass panics is always fun.

May I know what is this? I’m kinda confused

A response to the current prompt.

Oh? Sry I didn’t know

This is the current prompt @everyone

Oh okay, i’ll try it

Okay, i’mma go direct.

Charcter in use: Ashton Cereese

Alright, i’m on a plane, the villain is in the restroom and his silver case is under the seat. I thought for a moment as I tapped on my sling bag, which I am currently hugging in my bag. Getting a dumb, outrages yet silly idea, I had called for the flight attendant to come over. I then asked her to hunch over as I told her my request.

“Um, miss? Is it alright if I may play a quick game with the passengers?”

As expected, she denied. “I apologise sir, if every passenger is told to stand, the plane might be in a turbulence.”

I sighed and showed her my official agency license. Even if it was against the government orders, you have to take risks to complete a mission am I right? Showing it to her, she immediately agreed as she carried out my plan. Let’s see how Mr. Villain is great at my game of confusion!

In a few moments, the passengers were told to keep all of their belongings in the luggage area located above them. Me, being infront of Mr. V’s seat, took an advantage and used my sling bag to push his case a bit further behind as the attendant asked his little fried to pick my bag up. Fakely apologising to the man, he then continued back to sleep.

“This is so easy.” Right at the same moment, Mr.V had came out from the restroom. Sheesh, he must’ve had a bad stomach to be in there for that long. My colleague, sitting a few rows behind the man had a replica of the case if we wanted to switch it up. And that’s where I come in.

Standing from my seat, I turned to look at the passengers. “Well, well everybody. Being in this plane without excitement is very boring. So ladies and gentleman, if you can see the silver briefcase my colleague is holding above his head, then I will ask you all to be the participants. Yes, it’s outrages for a fifteen year old kid to do this but trust me, whatever you do, do not pass it to the man behind me. The participant who is able to give me the case without the man touching them is the winner.”

Everyone in the plane looked at each other, giving doubtful glances. These people just need a reward don’t they? As I sighed, I said once again, “If you want a reward for this, it’s easier said than done. I ain’t rich ya know. All I can give you is either a million dollars or a trip to Hawaii for a week. Is that enough?”

Everyone was convinced and immediately started passing the silver briefcase. This was too easy. Let’s see if Mr.V was shaken up to try and chase the fake case around the plane till the front row, then Miss attendant will be able to take the original case and hide it in the attendants food cart.

Let’s see how does my little game work. But what if he doesn’t fall for it? Oh well, it’s my life i’m risking and a few people. If I do die in this plane, I just hope my parents give me a very grand grave for me with all of my stuff.

Well all I have to do now is wait. I guess?

Update: I can close this tomorrow. Does anybody else have a prompt ready or should I keep it open for awhile longer?

I have a prompt ready if you want to close

Talia! No! Funeral was held the following Sunday.

schise

I never closed this

PROMPT CLOSED

RESULTS PENDING

HOW TO SURVIVE:

TAKE DOWN ANCHOR QUICKLY AND QUIETLY. THE BOMB’S NOT IN THE SUITCASE: IT’S ON HIS PERSON.

WHO SURVIVED:

@crimson_mystery_cake : YEP, YOU PRETTY MUCH DID EXACTLY WHAT I INTENDED WITH A LOT OF FUN STUFF ALONG THE WAY.

WHO DIED:

@Sarebear02 CREATIVE WAY, BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR LITTLEFRY, THE BOMB WAS NOT IN THE BRIEFCASE. AND AFTER ALERTING THE MAN, IT’S LIKELY ANCHOR WOULD HAVE DETONATED THE BOMB AND KILLED EVERYONE.

@XX_TaeNotV_XX AGAIN, CREATIVE METHOD, BUT ALAS, THE BOMB WAS NOT IN THE BRIEFCASE.

SO WHAT WAS IN THE BRIEFCASE?

YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD YOU.

IT WAS ANOTHER BRIEFCASE. I TOLD YOU ANCHOR WAS CRAZY.

WHO WON: @crimson_mystery_cake

WELCOME BACK! I LOVED YOUR DETAILED AND WACKY RESPONSE TO THE SITUATION, AND ALSO PROPS FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE TO RECOGNIZE THAT THE BRIEFCASE WAS A FAKE.

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT CLOSING THIS SOONER. I’VE BEEN QUITE BUSY LATELY!

@TheTrueTerrydactyl Ok, you’re up!

Didn’t really expect that but well, it was great prompt