Would Your Character Survive 3.0 - Thread 17 (ALWAYS WANTING AND ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!)

writing
writing-prompt
games
game

Sure, go ahead

You could send your prompts to a host, or we could have you step in as our backup if everything goes to hell and we’re all busy

I’m about to go off to school, so in about… 9 hours I should be able to put one up.

Ok, @HuskyBam247, have you got a prompt we can use in the meantime?

Prompt closed, results pending

How to survive:
Do not admit your guilt. The reason you don’t remember doing anything wrong is because you never actually did anything wrong. You were framed, and your memory was wiped in the hopes you’d admit guilt when faced with trial.

Those who survived:

@XX_TaeNotV_XX While Claude did goad the emperor, she did not admit her guilt. So, she was subsequently freed.

Those who died:

@Eternal_Foxglove In hindsight, perhaps telling the emperor to kill you already since you’ve been convicted wasn’t the smartest of choices.

The Winner:

@Eternal_Foxglove Yours really made the prompt come alive, from the subtle pounding in her head to her confusion at having no memories and being suddenly convicted by the emperor. Despite the fact you died, I still enjoyed reading it.

Yayyyy. Who’s going to put up the next prompt?

You can if you want

Sweet, thanks.

I actually wanted to try putting on a prompt or being a host but i’m too busy plus I have little to no idea for one

Well if you ever get an idea just PM one of the hosts here your idea along with how to survive and we could post it :slight_smile:

Yeah, sure thing ^^

Wait a sec…who’re the hosts again? I literally forgot… ^^;

@TheTrueTerrydactyl
@HuskyBam247
@ACertainCrimsonFox
@shadowsettle
@Kimmy_Grace (I think?)
@crimson_mystery_cake

These are the ones that I know of. I might have missed any or mistaken any, though.

I need three more posts to beat Terry in the ‘Frequent Posters’ thing

one

two

three

hecky yeah boi

Oh wow… :rofl::rofl:

So who will be the next person to put up a prompt?

I’m competitive.

Also, I’m working on a prompt. If you have any ideas, just PM me, or if any other host wants to put one up that’s fine by me too.