Would Your Character Survive 3.0 - Thread 17 (ALWAYS WANTING AND ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!)

writing
writing-prompt
games
game

Oh okay

PROMPT CLOSES WHEN SCHOOL GETS OFF MY ASS AND I HAVE ENOUGH FREE TIME TO READ ALL THE RESPONSES AND CALCULATE STUFF

YOU FIND YOURSELF TRAPPED IN A… PRISON CELL. THE BARS ARE SOLID, THICK, AND STURDY, CLOSE ENOUGH SO YOU CAN’T WRIGGLE YOUR WAY OUT. YOU ARE SEEMINGLY ALONE, BUT ON THE THIRD DAY, A PAIR COMES UP TO YOU. THEY ARE BOTH GIRLS.

ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS - TWISTY BLONDE HAIR, A (WILTED) CROWN OF FLOWERS ATOP HER HEAD, AND A DIRTY SILK DRESS. THE OTHER LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL VILLAGE WEAVER, WITH A SIMPLE BROWN DRESS AND MATTED BROWN HAIR.

“WE CAN HELP YOU. WE CAN SET YOU FREE. WE JUST NEED ONE FAVOUR.” THE BLONDE PAUSES. “GIVE ME THAT BUTTER KNIFE.”

THE BUTTER KNIFE IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE ON YOU. YOU’RE ABOUT TO GIVE IT TO HER, BUT YOU HESITATE. WHY WOULD YOU TRUST HER? DO YOU GIVE HER THE BUTTER KNIFE OR KEEP IT?

P.S. WHILE GIVING/NOT GIVING THE BUTTER KNIFE ARE THE TWO MAIN OPTIONS, YOU CAN OF COURSE MAKE YOUR OWN PATH. THIS IS, AFTER ALL, WYCS.

WEAPONS NOT ALLOWED - THE POINT IS THAT YOU DON’T HAVE ANY. POWERS ALLOWED, BUT ONLY MINOR ONES THAT DON’T HELP YOU BUST OUT IMMEDIATELY.

I’d like to remind everyone that there are still, like, I think two more spots left open for hosts if you want to be a host. I think I said we opened up five.

YAAAAAAASSS I DIED AGAIN!

I’m not technically a host, just a mod–so I have administrative power still but I’m too busy to actually handle prompts unfortunately ;-; Hopefully when college slows down I can think about getting involved in that aspect again!

GRIESE!!!

(First response in a while eeeekk I’m so excited) Warning: Minor profanity.

If Red were to be completely honest with himself, he’s been in worse situations. Just none as boring as being in jail.

If this even was jail, anyway. He was behind bars like jail. Was left all alone, like jail, and that was probably for the best. He’d likely kill his cell mate just for shits and giggles. maybe he did belong in jail

Still, with nothing to do but make demonic etchings all over his cell with a butter knife, which is quite inefficient for etching purposes, Red found himself going mad. And more so than usual. That is, until those women showed up. Neither were really pleasing to the eye. Red could tell the blonde one was trying to look attractive, emphasis on trying, and the other couldn’t attractive a fly to honey.

No, it wasn’t their looks that got Red’s attention. It was their offer.

“We can help you. We can set you free. We just need one favor.” The 6/10 blonde said, reaching out her hand in front of my cell bars. “Give me that butter knife.”

Red looked down at his, slightly dull, mediocre art utensil. A simple, practically useless butter knife.

How the hell are they gonna get me out of here with this? Red thought to himself. And why should I trust them?

He couldn’t lie, their offer seemed decent enough. Normally, as a vampire, he would’ve just bent the bars with his strength, but seeing as he tried that more times than he could count in the past 3 days, it was safe to assume that these bars were no joke.

That said, how were two dainty, average, unattractive women going to get him out of here with a butter knife? Red looked back up to the blonde, staring her in her deep, yet dull blue eyes. He wanted to laugh. To laugh at the notion that they could do anything for him that he couldn’t do for himself. Laugh at their moxy, and their clear naïveté. But Red knew when he was in a corner. He hadn’t been able to get himself out before this point and even though he wouldn’t suffer while he was in here, there would be a point where Red would need… ahem sustenance or he’d tear himself to pieces just for a drop of blood.

“I see.” He finally responded to the blonde. “Make sure you use it the best way possible, ‘cause I couldn’t do much with it here.”

And then, a mischievous thought placed itself into Red’s head…

“Thank yo-“ the blonde started, reaching her hand ever closer.

And as her palm got within range, Red impaled the knife as hard as he could through her hand.

can I join))

Anyone can join, honey. This is a free country - I mean, thread.

can I join with this promt, or do I need to wait for the next?

Why would you need to wait for another prompt? I’m actually waiting for someone to join. Of course you can.

Yay! What’s the promt? Where can I find it?

nvm found it

quick question, do I need to make a small story or something I have no idea what to do

You can see previous replies in the comments! Generally we do a short story with a max. of 1k words. It’s easier for me if it’s 700 words and under, but there’s really nothing stopping you from writing more than a thousand words. You can’t use yourself or roleplay.

thx

Character in use: Layla Thorn

I couldn’t remember much to what happened to me. All I know was that I ended up stuck here, in this dark and filthy prison cell. How did a poor girl like me end up here? Did I do a crime or anything? I only could sit down. At the end of the dark cell, I saw a silver plated butter knife. Strange. How could something like this be here? I took the butter knife and used it in a saw motion to cut the bars. It would probably take me a year but at least I can escape.

After three day of being here, I was just about to give up on my plan until a pair of girls came along. One looked like a princess and the other a peasant. She’s probably her maid. The blonde princess-like girl then spoke to me. “We can help you. We can set you free. We just need a favour.” I looked at her, raising a brow. “Whatever favour can I do for you in here?” The blonde then continued her sentence with a smile. “Give me that butter knife.”

I was kind of surprised that she knew about the butter knife in my pocket, then again, she could have hidden a guardsman in here. All I could do was give her a reply. “Why should I give you this? Is it your emblem or a gift from your smansy parent?” She looked kind of spoilt, so giving her the butter knife easily would be boring. She was about to explode but calmed down a moment later. “Calm down, i’m a lady.” As she calmed down, which wasn’t amusing as I planned. She asked me again. “I’m helping you, so please, would you hand me that butter knife?”

The knife seemed rather dull after me using it to break the bars. I threw the butter knife to the peasant beside her and roughly said. “Take it, only if you let me go. Warning, that knife is dirty, possibly can give you a diarrhea if you use it without cleaning.” All she did was smile at me.

Now all I have to do is trust that woman, right?

Haylo!

oh my god its Alice

Who the FUCK is Alice