Would Your Character Survive Elsewhere?

Let’s take the main character from your original story and throw them in someone else’s fiction. See if they can survive in that world or not. If you never saw the fiction, then put N/A and keep it moving. Name fiction that comes from novels, video games, comics, television, movies, plays, cartoons, anime, manga, light novels and etc.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE/FORMAT:

Person A: Would Your Character Survive In Harry Potter?

Person B: Yes, Karina would be since she uses magic.
Would your character Survive in Jurassic Park?

Person C: Probably not because Jack is a big coward.
Would your Character survive in The Chronicles of Narnia?

My Turn:
Would Your Character Survive In The Walking Dead?

1 Like

As story is a zombie apocalypse, dystopian setting I would hope so :grinning::+1:

Would your character survive in a disaster movie?

What is the name of this disaster movie? Give me the name of a popular disaster movie instead of saying disaster movie.

My Turn:

Maybe just maybe.
Would your character survive in Frozen?

1 Like

Bump.

I mean pick one, lol. Er…The Day After Tomorrow?

Sorry but we gotta keep this game moving but now you know at least what to do. I need the name of piece of popular or even least popular fiction. Not genres or subgenres. I want titles.

My main character would survive Frozen, but only by building a shack in the woods somewhere, and making constant Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches.

Would you main character survive Neuromancer?

N/A

Would Your Character Survive In The Legend Of Zelda?

Bump.

Yep. She’d ally herself with Ganon.

Would your character survive in Dragon Age?

Millie started out as my inquisitor OC, so yes. Lol.

Would your character survive in Destiny? (2?)

1 Like

N/A

Would Your Character Survive In Star Wars?

1 Like

Would Your Character Survive In Star Wars?

• My character is an autistic druid who gets strength from nature and sunshine, so… No, I doubt she would survive in Star Wars. :laughing:

Would your character survive in any Jane Austen novel? (if you need a specific we’ll go with Pride and Prejudice) xD

1 Like

Hahaha I laughed at that really hard.

Would my character survive in any Jane Austen novel?
Probably not, because June has cerebral palsy due to her birth having gone wrong. I doubt she would’ve survived her birth without modern medicine.

Would your character survive in Game of Thrones?

1 Like

lol no, nobody survives in game of thrones

would your character survive in star trek?

N/A

Would your character survive in Pokemon?

No, she’d die of all the cute and fluffy, but not before murdering Team Rocket in creative and painful ways.

Would your character survive in Pirates of the Caribbean?

1 Like

Now thinking of a different character - Louis Blou the feral shapeshifter, hell yeah he would. :smiley: He’d probably be a pirate captain haha.

Would your character survive in the Lord of the Rings?

3 Likes

Probably not.

Would your character survive in Castlevania?

Bump.