Wouldn't it be great if we could edit our comments?

Sometimes after I commented in stories I see mistakes or feel like changing something in it, I have to delete the whole thing and write all over again. I think it would be great if we could just edit the comments instead.

Yes, please, it’s the 21st century. Let us edit our comments!! :pray:t2::pray:t2: I also want to share pictures in PM :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Oh yes yes! That’s another really needed feature!

2 Likes

That would be so helpful! Sometimes I feel slightly embarrassed when I make a typo. Everyone on Wattpad is a writer or a reader, and I don’t want to make any grammar or spelling mistakes in front of them. ESPECIALLY if I just typed out a huge comment and I’d have to erase everything to redo it. :tired_face:

2 Likes

That would be great as well. I’d love to send fan made book covers to people.

1 Like

Heck yeah! I mean, it’s a site for writers… How can you write if you can’t edit?!

Plus, how tacky is it if you’re like, “there’s a typo here” and your note about the typo has a typo. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Being able to revise has been part of word processing since the stone age of electronics, so yeah, makes no sense at all.

2 Likes

Right, even Moses broke the tablets in order to start over. :drum:

OMG that was the lamest Bible joke ever. :roll_eyes: But yes… They need to magically make this happen.

2 Likes

Yeeeessss

1 Like

I feel you :persevere:

1 Like

Yes, that would be amazing. I always stress out in comments about exactly what to say, sometimes I wish I could just edit them…

1 Like

I feel like that could cause a lot of problems if you could send pictures through private message, especially with predators/stalkers.

Yeah, please no images. I already get users with middle-aged men as their profile pics calling me pretty. I don’t want to level that up lol

But it’s there in every social media or forum ._.
Such people must be reported~ it doesn’t mean the picture sending option itself should not be allowed.
And if those predators really want to send, they can even now send pictures by uploading them to hosting sites and sending the link :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like