WRITE A SENTENCE TO CONTINUE THE STORY (LET'S MAKE A BOOK TOGETHER) ROUND # 3 OPEN

Everyone who writes a sentence gets featured in the book and as a bonus, receives a permanent follow from me.

Write only one sentence in response to the person before you and take the story forward .

On the last day of a ROUND , the writers get to battle by writing a whole paragraph that gives the story a spicy ending.

ROUND # 1: 12th June 2019 to 18th June 2019 .
ROUND # 2: 22nd June 2019 to 03 July 2019

FINAL ROUND OF SEASON ONE OPENS TODAY

Prizes

Every writer in each round will be followed by me.

The best ending of each round wins the writer a special mention and one book of their choice featured in the book.

One season = Three rounds

The round with the most votes will win the season.

The writers of the winning season will be awarded a full critique on a book of their choice and a review on My Wattpad Reader. :dancer:

FIND THE BOOK HERE - https://www.wattpad.com/story/190630281-spin-a-yarn

ROUND BEGINS WITH THIS SENTENCE -

Where was the grim reaper?

3 Likes

Satan always hated it when that old quack was late to one of their, heavily scheduled in advanced, tea parties.

2 Likes

Resting his chin in the palm of his hand, he drums his fingers on the table, watching his tea go cold.

3 Likes

Sooner a black rob came in view till the reaper was in front of a damn angry crimson eyed Satan who was just going to end his life if possible.

1 Like

Reaper had his ways of getting away with situations like these, it wasn’t the first time he was late.

3 Likes

Though the tardy reaper would not easily pass judgment today, for a slow vindictive smirk was soon plastered on his young crimson eyed master’s angular face.

“Did you forget why this meeting was so important today, Grim?” Satan questions, annoyance clear in his looming voice.

The reaper replied hoarsely, “Why no, my liege. How could I forget our war plans?” his wan liver spotted face was trained towards the cooling tea.

1 Like

“Just tell me you haven’t been playing with that acurse family again” satan questioned, his hair glowing red in fury.

A sardonic grin spread sporadically across the reaper’s aged face, “Indeed I have master, they couldn’t win a game if they tried!”

“Why won’t you just kill her already. That will make me have to wait for you less than is necessary”

“Because, human misery is too delicious to pass up,” the reaper’s transparent gaze found it’s way to the young liege, “it makes the effort worth it.”

1 Like

“Can we get down to our reason for being here now?” the young liege said as he calmed down and turned his attention once again to the war plans on the table in front of him

“Of course sire! There is nothing I love more than a good bloodbath. So many of those lesser beings lost souls will await me!” at statement the grim reaper moved to join him at the tea table.

Anna not knowing what was really hapening was once again faced with a man in black.

The imposing figures face was shaded eerily by his dark velvety cloak; a scythe accompanied him, tightly gripped by a wrinkled hand.

He follows Anna knowing that the best time to kill her would be when she was lonely so that no one can come to her rescue despite her shrill cries.

She stopped by a lampost, bathing in it’s iridescent light, swiveling around; now she faced the reaper head on.

He simply stands, his cloak standing completely still despite the brisk breeze that blows Anna’s hair. He can smell it on her, fear; it makes him hungry for more.