Write one thing you love about YOURSELF

A few weeks ago I made a topic about things that you love in general (feelings, people, pets). Now I want to ask you guys what’s one/or more things that you love about your self. It can be from physically-mentally to things that you achieved and you’re proud of or how you cope with situations, literally anything that makes you feel happy about you. I feel like we all need a little more positivity in our lives and this is a way to spread self love awareness and just to make you guys remind yourselves that you are appreciated and loved. We can lift other people and each other up. It costs nothing to be a nice person. So yeah let’s spread love :heart:

i love how i can generate an entire story idea in the smallest amount of time, and how i associate song references with everything (i realize these are two things, but i’m feeling greedy)

1 Like

I am the absolute dog’s bollox at everything I set my mind to. Seriously, sometimes I think it is unfair how awesome I am.

I am also incredibly humble.

1 Like

I love my creativity. I love that I’m able to think out of the box and defy society. I have been in situations of peer pressure and thanks to my stubborn streak other people’s opinions do not sway me to just follow without thinking. So for that I am happy. :blush:

2 Likes

I play violin!

1 Like

Can I like being negative? If so, then yes. Cause then I feel the cool vibes for some reason lol

4 Likes

I love Writing.

2 Likes

High five!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty weird. I mean, not like anyone you must have met or heard of, so yeah, I love the fact that I accept my harmless quirks and kicks.

2 Likes

I can speak in morse code.

2 Likes

I can make a compass from a bowl of water, a sewing needle, a magnet and a piece of cork! ヽ(^。^)丿

3 Likes

My intelligence, I hate literally everything else about myself. I hate that I am in foster care, and that my dad died. I hate that I’m so fat and ugly. But the one thing I like is my brain. I am graduated a year early, and I have 7 colleges that have accepted me. I know this isn’t much to be proud of but that is all I got.

2 Likes

My overwhelming imagination and flights of fancy; fights the boredom and gives me ideas!

2 Likes

My ability to pick things up pretty quickly. In less than five years, I went from not even knowing how to sew, to sewing professional, couture garments and working full time as a bridal seamstress. I’ve always been a very quick study.

3 Likes

my eyes? they’re nice i guess

1 Like

That I’m creative? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

This broke my heart.

Intelligence is a lot to be proud of. It will get you very far in life if you use it wisely.

My wife and I are about to get certified as foster parents. Is there any advice you could offer that might make us better caretakers of our future foster children?

3 Likes

Yeah, but that isn’t easy when you get pushed down. That is my main reason why I’ve started to write.

2 Likes

I understand. Writing is a great outlet for pain. That is a big reason for why I started to write as well.

1 Like

That I am alive.

There’s just so much you can do when you’re alive, and I feel grateful every morning when I open my eyes. :blush:

5 Likes