I’m looking for mom writers like me so we can share our experiences and struggles when trying to find a balance between our parenting responsibilities and our writing.
I got married young, but not “teenager” young. I started writing in January this year. I am currently trying to finish my story before the year ends.
I mainly love reading and writing science fictions, paranormals, horrors, and psychological thrillers.
I am struggling so much during the holidays bc my kids have no school. I was also struggling before that bc I’m doing my PhD. So, yeah
Share your “mom” rants and struggles.
I don’t think there are a lot of mom writers on Wattpad. I hope this would be kinda our hangout… if I can find you guys
UPDATE: MEET THE WRITER MOMS
- @Ellen_Reese @Ellen_Reese Married young. With kids. Reads & writes horrors, thrillers, sci-fis, paranormals, and psychologicals. Just got her master’s degree. Loves horror/survival video games.
- @Nablai @Nablai: A mom of 2 teens.
- @Multijoys @Multijoys: Has a daughter in her 1st year of college.
- @MRayL08 @MRayL08: Has a 4-year-old. Got married in her senior year of college. Writing since she was 12. Started sharing her stories Nov 2017.
- @JuliaLundstrom @JuliaLundstrom: A mom of a 2-year-old. Joined Wattpad in 2015. A fantasy writer.
- @SomewhatDistracted @SomewhatDistracted: A mom of 4 kids. Wrote a lot in high school. Got back to it in her late 30s
- @silverdream88 @silverdream88: A mom of a 1-year-old. Writes at night.
- @PatriciaElliott8 @PatriciaElliott8: A mom of 4 children: 16, 17, 19, and 26 years old.
- @odemira @odemira: 31 years old. A mom of 2 young kiddos: ages 3 and a half, and 1 and a half. Been here since 2012 and written 8 books. Writes fantasy and a bit of sci-fi
- @DomiSotto @DomiSotto: Has a 12-year-old daughter. Plays Assassin Creed and Dragon Age with her daughter
- @SabrinaBlackburry @SabrinaBlackburry: Has a 2-year-old son. Tries to write after he sleeps.
- @Skyblacker2 @Skyblacker2: Has 2 kids, soon to be 3. Converted a closet to her “Room Of My Own” space so the kids can’t touch her
- @Beautifully-mixed @Beautifully-mixed: A writer mom too and a critic.
- @sleepingdraco @sleepingdraco: Loved writing when she was a teen and early 20s then life happened. Now she’s back
- @LizLaneWrites @LizLaneWrites: A mother of 3. Owner of 3 pets. Traditionally published with a big 5, not on Wattpad, she’s using a pen name here. Wow!
- @DanaRoseBailey @DanaRoseBailey: A mom of a preteen girl. Owner of 4 pets.
- @Socasm @Socasm: A mom of 2 toddlers. Writes when they go to bed or when sneaking out during weekends
- @Elle_Joyner @Elle_Joyner: A mom of 2: a 5-year-old boy and a 2-ear-old girl.
- @kateryderbooks @kateryderbooks: Just became a mom in May 2018 in the middle of her master’s degree. 25 years old. From the UK. Reads & writes YA, horror, fantasy, and poetry. Plays lots of video games.
- @lilgompas @lilgompas: Savanna. Has a 2-year-old toddler. Got married young (right after high school). Lives in the UK. Screams “TODDLERS ARE HARD”
- @OlympiansBC @OlympiansBC: A mom of 2; 5 and 2 years old. Writes & reads a lot of different things.
- @AshantiDaquan @AshantiDaquan: Has 2 kids; 16 and 10, and she’s expecting.
- @eliyeda @eliyeda: Has a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old. Writes from her phone.
- @ctamkallday @ctamkallday: She’s 25. A mom of 3; 6 years, 4 years, and 6 months old. Got married really young (at 16 years old). A stay home mom. Homeschooling her 2 older kids. Just started writing on Wattpad after years of being a reader.
- @IvoryInklings @IvoryInklings: A surrogate mom.
- @MidnightAllure @MidnightAllure: A mom from NZ. Has 2 kids; 7 and 4 years old. Married at 21.
- @blendingcultures @blendingcultures: A mom of 2 teenage boys. Soon to be a stepmom to 2 more boys. Has an adopted 24-year-old daughter. Writes for 20 minutes every day since this year.
- @Shimaira @Shimaira: A mom of a 1 and a half years old girl. Writes when her baby is asleep
- @HM_Braverman @HM_Braverman: Has a 3 and 3/4 years old boy. She’s an architect. Writes a bit of everything except romance.