☕ .•° Writer Moms °•. 📚

So happy to find this group! I’m very new and looking to chat and learn and grow…and, of course, have my writing read and critiqued. Nice to meet other moms! I have two teenage boys and am soon to be a step-mom to two more boys. I also have an adopted daughter who is 24. I started last year by writing for 10 minutes a day, and this year changed it to 20 minutes a day. It’s all about showing up and doing the work for right now. I have a short story that I like, a few poems that I am ambiguous about and a longer story in the works. I hope to write some biographies in the future of incredible women that I know.

How fun! I’m originally from TN so I love the country :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! I am looking to learn and grow, too! I think it’s awesome that you set a time aside to write every day… that’s amazing, especially with all that you have on your plate! I will definitely look up you account! :slight_smile:

GIRLS!!!
Check out the first post :point_up_2:

Oh, cool :slight_smile: I am sure there are plenty of others as well.

Hahahaha! Thank you so much for the introduction!! I also have a four year old. Live is crazy in this house!!!

Hi moms

No problem. Oh, i’ll fix that.

How are you doing

If you wanna add anything to my introduction, my kids are 5 and 2 and I write and read a lot of different things.

i love the update & my little blurb! haha

Oh! I loved that you featured all the mommas!! Such a sweet and nice gesture to get us to know all the members!

Hi

Following all the moms!

Love this list and am going to go on a mom-following binge tonight!

Hi! I saw that you’re a mom of a 1-year-old… How fun!! Has your little one started walking yet? :slight_smile:

Got your follow! I will be following back!!! :slight_smile:

She is walking and we are trying to talk

That’s awesome! It’s so fun when they start talking!! How do you like being a stay-at-home mom?

I kind of miss when my kids were little. They were a lot less complicated. lol