☕ .•° Writer Moms °•. 📚

Hello all. What a great thread idea! I am mom to a 16 year old boy; it’s a love/dislike relationship right now. LOL I’m in this weird place where I am starting to get a ton of “me time” and need to fill my free time with things I love to do.

Hi! Yup, I’m a mom too. I’m actually about to start the pick ups and baseball practices runs. It never ends, does it?

Hahaha! I understand that! My 14 year old has been testing me lately. Those teenage hormones make it so you never know who will show up-- the sweet kid or the angry almost-man.

I have an 8 year old too, so I don’t have too much free time yet. Really looking forward to it though!

@amys99999 and @CrystalJJohnson I have a 4 year old who thinks he’s 18 and a 2 year old who thinks she’s 15… I don’t know if to dread the actual teenage years of my kids…

Oh my! Sounds like you will have your hands full!

H-Hi

I-I’m H-Haruka.

Hi. How are you?

I’m Doing well.

Nice to meet you Amy.

What Genres Do you write?

I write a ton of genres Including Vampire and Musical.

I wrote a few Gilmore Girls fanfiction stories. Currently, I am working on a suspenseful romance

That’s cool!

I’ll follow you!

That’s very nice of you. Thank you. I’ll have to check out your stories

Thanks!

Ditto on the ironing. I haven’t vacuumed in over 2 weeks. But I’ve gotten a lot of writing done.

Welcome! We feel your pain!

Lol well I am glad I am not the only one drowning in a sea of housework!
Think i shall put on a movie, hand the kids some popcorn and get into the writing spirit this weekend!

Nice to meet you, Amy. And welcome to the thread :grinning:

OMG. Hi, Crystal! I didn’t know you’re a mom too :grinning:
Welcome :heart:

Hi! Very nice to meet you too. And thank you! This is a great thread. I had no idea it existed! I was starting to feel kind of old and out of place on some of the other threads.

I sure am, and I am so happy I found this thread.

Hi! I am new here. :slight_smile: I am a mom of two girls! I just posted my first novel here on Wattpad. I come from the entertainment world. Actor, producer, content creator etc. Written many TV pilots but never a book! I wrote a Wattpad Tap original and a featured story on Wattpad Tap before this.