Writers Struggle Hangout Three: Rant, Ask, Encourage, Vent etc

writing
discussion

Instant intrigue. You going for a Noir feel at all?

Yeah, I should be reading, but I went on, and started the ball rolling on Xi’s next chapter. Got almost to the first transition. I still have a bit of troubles with deciding where to fit the last Zijun’s appearance, because I went for Minh’s romance.

But, in all honesty, I do not see readership for this one at all, not even potential one, it is such a personal story about a young gentleman, so, it does not matter.

I am trying to adhere to what Abercrombie said anyway. Giving everything to it, and may it bore everyone to tears.

Thank you!! This is very helpful!

Hi, I have this one story where I thought that was a good idea back then and it somehow had 400 reads but I just wrote this crossover fanfic that I want to have more attention and I am like, why? If anyone is interested please respond. I would love to talk about my fanfic.

I am not sure I understand your question, but you can reorder the books on your profile, so the book you want the feedback on the most is on top.

Hope it helps.

How do you recorder books?

Reorder, sorry.

Click on “My works” then drag along the left side. Then save…

Thanks.

Whoa, I didn’t know I could do that! Not that it matters much bc I only have one story published right now… But still, that is good to know.

I just figured out exactly what is going to motivate my MC’s big sis to be ridiculously overprotective of her, which is great. Also this whole series is getting more and more interconnected and messed up as I keep planning it out and I love it.

:joy::joy:

Hai!!

Hi, everyone! Sometimes, I get writers block when I write a new chapter. I wonder does eating comfort help with writers block? Whenever I feel tried, I go into food mode, Any advice on that?

Try to keep healthy snacks if that’s the case. Cashews, pistachios, sunflower seeds, even some trail mix would be a healthy snack for you to keep yourself on track. As for Writers Block; Music is my main inspiration. Try reading a book that is in your specific genre, watching a show or a movie may help you.

Hello :slight_smile:

I have a headache.
Hru?
I need distraction.

For what? :o

That is good advice! Thanks for the feedback…:slight_smile:

Hi