Writers With Books Under 1k Reads

writing
friends

Good morning

Morning all, off to work I go :confused:

On a side note, I did get about 15 reads yesterday. Not sure if it was 1 person or not tho lol

Good morning

I also work in a warehouse, but as I’m the public facing customer rep, I don’t get too lonely.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Morning.
How’s it going?

Idk if thats a good thing or not lol.

I work in the inventory department checking to make sure it matches the system and correcting any errors. I’m the only 1 in my building lol

Yeah… I don’t know if I could do that. If I were the only one there, I would be writing (or knitting) all day and ignoring whatever I’m supposed to be doing :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve written over 120,000 words between 3 books while at work lol.

I’m not the only person in the building, just my department. I get left alone by most people unless I go and do work

Good times eh?

1 Like

Oh you guys are lucky. I’d give half my art supplies for some peace and quiet.
I work with a warehousing system with everything that goes in and out. Also quote clients, Invoice them, follow up with payments, keep track of the outgoing hardware, and also have to keep track of internal things as well (Sub-contractors, employee expense payments, subsistences, reception work when receptionist is absent and more)
… O.O
Saaaaaaave meh!!!

1 Like

Are you in the purchasing department?

I wish I had more legit stuff to do here. I’m good at what I do and get most of what I need to done quick and then I’m bored most of the day.

They dont use my knowledge. They don’t use a lot of people for what they can do sadly

Purchases too yes XD
I’m in the Finance department LOL

1 Like

Lol yea that sucks. I know that department usually runs arround like chickens with their heads cut off

Oh you have no idea XD
Deadlines are like the guillotine sentences for finance.

Hi Hiiiiiiiii welcome!
What kind of feedback?

Mornin everyone. ^-^/ Can I go back to sleep? xD

comments follow read and comments please

I’m at work so not as good as it could be, but not too bad.

How are you?

I wish I could. Lol

1 Like