Writers With Books Under 1k Reads

writing
friends

Hi everyone!!! :grinning:

Sleep sounds so good right about now

HI

I work this evening after my two classes.

Mornin.

Hey hey :smile:
How are you?

It does even though I just woke up. My cats kept waking me up a bit however…

Hello

Hey hey :grin:

Lol with me it was my dogs XD

1 Like

lol that sucks.

I have some deadlines, but usually they’re no problem to complete, mainly because there’s so little to do in my department at the moment, not to mention they’re closing my building at the end of the year, so until that happens, the work load is just going to get smaller and smaller here.

Once I move to the other building, Idk if I will have the same amount of time/freedom lol

agreed!

My son did not want to sleep last night, he was in his crib bouncing and giggling long passed 10PM, he’s not even 1 years old yet. As cute as it was, I’m so sleepy

That sounds like a long day :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It’s so annoying. xD I have a cat licking my elbow right now.

It was.

Sjoe, good luck with that!

Good, I just finished school drop offs. Had to hear from the teacher that my 5yo son has been instigating fights :expressionless: fun stuff Heading off to work myself

I may have just made a mistake.

I added my opinion on a page that says something about how long will it take for people to finally be “Woke” lol

Ouch, sorry to hear that.

Idk what I’m going to do when my son gets older and if he does anything like that. I’m against violence, unless it’s self defense. Even though I love violent movies lol

Ah? Uh, I guess just like… “Despite the fun story, I have taken into account that it’d be a bad idea?”