Writers With Books Under 1k Reads

writing
friends

I am happy

Oh that’s great for you!

Oh I love these two shows! Flapjack is one of my faves.

Hey

So, I realized the issue. I thought I had to access community from Wattpad. Did not know it was it’s own website. So I have gotten here on mobile after several failed attempts lol.

He does watch and like Bob’s Burgers. Forgot to try the nick name, I had a bit too much to drink and it slipped my mind. Next time.

Hey!

Glad you figured it out! Its nice having it on mobile

And haha its a good show

I called my wife that and she laughed

Ha, all the markers are set. Next time he uses a pet name, it’s over for him.

It is pretty convenient. It’s not as fast as it is on my computer but it’s still a nice way I can check in occasionally if I’m not at work.

Lol I’m curious if he will get the reference

The only books I have that are under 1k reads are on hiatus, b/c I’m working on just one book at the top of my profile.

@AyatoKing

Hello! :wave:

Asking people to read your story is considered advertising even if no links are provided, and is only allowed in the Share Your Story club which is at the top of these forums. Please read the guidelines for posting in the clubs here. Your post has been removed.

Mentioning votes isn’t allowed as it could lead to vote trading which isn’t allowed on Wattpad. I have edited the post that mentioned votes.

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena

Community Ambassador

Thank you Are you happy?

Not necessarily happy but okay haha

I hope You are happy

I have a book that is almost 1k. I’m super excited that it will one day break the 1k threshold!

Congrats! You should link your story in your profile. I’ll give you a few more views.

How did you guys get it on mobile. I haven’t figured it out?

I distinctly remember saying “Do you watch Bob’s Burgers? Do you like it? Good, that’ll come into play later tonight.” and then… it didn’t. Lol. I’m a ditz~

I just typed in “Wattpad Community” on Google and clicked the link. The website is technically a different website than Wattpad, or a sub-site. “wattpadwiters.com” so I just went to the website instead of trying to go to Wattpad and click on it through there.

Ahh so there’s no app. Bummer.