Writing Buddy (0/2)

Hello, I’m Lu! I’m a nineteen year old genderfluid.

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: Writing Buddy
  • Genres I read: All - Western, Paranormal, Urban, and Science Fiction
  • Genres I write: See above
  • What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: Typcially looking for someone 18+, is in EST, and is willing to not only listen and critique but share and get critique as well. I’d prefer if you had discord but its not a requirement. I have around four plots I wanna develop - I don’t require my partner to have one at all - I just ask that you present your ideas so it’s an equal exchange. :>

Hello. I have ideas for a medieval Ben 10 AU if you are interested.

Sorry, I’m mostly interested in working with original story lines. thank you for the interest though ;u;

Hi. My name is Brianna and I am 22. All of my works are original. I have some paranormal and science fictions I am working on.

Hi! The genres listed are ones I have no interest in ;;; Thank you for your interest though!

Question: If I become your writing buddy, what do you require? Do you want to start a new story and work on it as a collab or do you want help in your already existing (published) story? Also what genres do you want me to write?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.