Writing Buddy/Friend

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: Writing Buddy
  • Genres I read: Romance, Mystery,Drama,Action,
  • Genres I writte: Romance,Drama
  • What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: I plan to write an adult romance story and I have everything planned out for my story but I’m having difficulties when it comes to actually writing my story. I need someone to help me with adding body language in dialogue, to proofread and critique my work and see if there are any grammatical errors.
  • Brief summary of my current story (if applicable): My story is about a successful lawyer who seems to have everything figured out. Usually people tend to see her on the surface and think that that’s who she is. She has experienced painful moments in her life and those moments are always part of her life and turned her into the person she is now. Despite the painful moments she has experienced in her life she is a strong woman who knows how to stand up for herself, doesnt let anyone make decisions for her life or walk over her. Let me know if you are intrested or if you have any questions.

I loved the idea and would love to be your friend!

If you have problems with describing body language, try reaching for any popular books published to see how it look.
Most of stories don’t describe body language, except when it crucial in dialogue. In most of books imagine of body language is left to reader imagination. Author provide hints about body language in how character talk and what is he doing durning dialogue.
Unless you write story based on dialogue, you don’t need to care too much about body language. But if you do, I suggest you to take a closer look on how Hannibal movie handled it.