- Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: writing buddy (I’m 28, so it would be nice with someone around the same range. Also I’m in Sweden so I’m +2 GMT)
- Genres I read: fanfic, romance, humor, drama, pretty much anything except horror
- Genres I write: drama, fancfic, romance, drama
- What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: Help me bounce ideas and figure out plot details, stick with me through the entire writing process. Help, advice, support.
- Brief summary of my current story (if applicable):
Don’t wanna give away too much, but there will be drama, friendship, maybe romance (haven’t decided that yet), a lot of angst, Might be a homosexual couple later or, not sure about that either, more angst, mature themes. Angst. Possible death. And did I mention angst?
TW for a very destructive relationship at some point in the story.
Edit: there will also be a lot of angst and mature themes.
Mostly a first person view in the story. will be a couple of chapters that’s gonna be a flashback that will be in third person, but mainly first person. A university student who meets a guy, the guy the story will be about. I will explain more if you’re interested and wanna help me