Writing buddy wanted

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: writing buddy (I’m 28, so it would be nice with someone around the same range. Also I’m in Sweden so I’m +2 GMT)
  • Genres I read: fanfic, romance, humor, drama, pretty much anything except horror
  • Genres I write: drama, fancfic, romance, drama
  • What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: Help me bounce ideas and figure out plot details, stick with me through the entire writing process. Help, advice, support.
  • Brief summary of my current story (if applicable):
    Don’t wanna give away too much, but there will be drama, friendship, maybe romance (haven’t decided that yet), a lot of angst, Might be a homosexual couple later or, not sure about that either, more angst, mature themes. Angst. Possible death. And did I mention angst?
    TW for a very destructive relationship at some point in the story.
    Edit: there will also be a lot of angst and mature themes.

Mostly a first person view in the story. will be a couple of chapters that’s gonna be a flashback that will be in third person, but mainly first person. A university student who meets a guy, the guy the story will be about. I will explain more if you’re interested and wanna help me

I would Love To Help You Out!

I would really like to help you!
I am a Belgian girl. I am only 18 years old (pretty young I know) but the genres you write about are my favorites. I wrote some fanfic myself when I was little and now I would like to continue with a romantic or dramatic book.
XXX Hanne

I would really like to help you!
I am a Belgian girl. I am only 18 years old (pretty young I know) but the genres you write about are my favorites. I wrote some fanfic myself when I was little and now I would like to continue with a romantic or dramatic book.
XXX Hanne

Hi! I appreciate the offer but this story will contain a lot of mature themes. So I don’t think that’ll be the best idea. But thank you anyway :slight_smile:

I’ll Pm you then!

And You’re Welcome!

Hi!
This story isn’t going to be a fanfic though, it’s gonna be a original story. and I’ve updated the description of the story a bit as well :slight_smile:
I’m not sure if there’s gonna be any romance yet.

no problem!
I do not only write fanfic, I just did it before when I was a little girl. Now I just write about a lot of things. New experiences and a little bit of variation is always nice.
If you change your mind, feel free to send me a message! I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’d be willing to help out. I’m 21, dabble in writing mature themes, typically in teen fiction/romance

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.